Calling Reissue Tote/Camera Case Owners

gingerale

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Just wondering if many of the tpfers bought the large reissue tote or camera case as it is called ? After the initial excitement, it seems not many have taken the plunge as I dont see many pictures of it. To those who have it, I would love to hear your thoughts re how it wears and if you are getting good use out of the bag - would you recommend it ? Many thanks in advance for sharing !

Just wondering if many of the tpfers bought the large reissue tote or camera case as it is called ? After the initial excitement, it seems not many have taken the plunge as I dont see many pictures of it. To those who have it, I would love to hear your thoughts re how it wears and if you are getting good use out of the bag - would you recommend it ? Many thanks in advance for sharing !

I'm want the medium or large one in blue. Or the scales camera bag. I have always loved the shape of a camera bag. If I can't get the blue, I'll probably go with the scales in black. I'm waiting for a points event next week to make the purchase!
--Judy

I really wanted to get one in metallic black with black h/w but when I tried it on, I also felt the straps were a little short for my liking, but maybe they were short because it's a tote not a shoulder bag. I also had a hard job keeping both straps on my shoulder as the chain kept slipping. When I wore it long with one strap the bag tilted at a wierd angle. in the end I gave up for £1700+ it just seemed to much to deal with. I still love the look of the bag though (sigh!)

I bought the grey medium. I haven't worn it yet. I am still thinking about it. I feel like the straps are a little too small and the bag is a little smaller than I am used to. I did not like the large size on me. Mainly I did not like the shape. It felt bulky under the arm. So I guess I am still debating!

thanks for your responses ladies. i too love this bag in grey. the chains doesnt feel too short with the stuffing removed but i noticed the shape dont hold up so well once you have things inside. i also love the look of the bag - it's a good size for me in the perfect distressed grey.

I have the bag in grey, Love it!!!! The leather is gorgeous and durable. I too thought the straps were short before. I will wear it hand held and on the shoulder. When the stuffing is out it isnt too short. I like my flaps longer though, around my hips

i have the smaller size in matte gray, which was $2750USD.
i'm petite (5'2), so the short straps didn't bother me.. i found the larger size rather bulky under my arms as well.

i really love this bag, and the color is TDF. however, i did notice that when i carry my bag on the chain, the front pocket puckers out. does this happen to anyone else???

i'm petite (5'2), so the short straps didn't bother me.. i found the larger size rather bulky under my arms as well.

i really love this bag, and the color is TDF. however, i did notice that when i carry my bag on the chain, the front pocket puckers out. does this happen to anyone else???

Thanks, the small sounds perfect, I'm the same height; gonna go look at it and see IRL.

yes i've seen that happen as well..for the large since it's closer under the arms it doesnt seem so obvious. guess it's due to the soft leather. i do love the distressed grey leather though