The Zoe Club!! Come, admire, & join!! :)

I just got the brown patchwork Zoe. She is really so beautiful in person. Very subtle patches of leather, bronze and a bit of suede. Lovely. I tried to leave her at the store but could not resist.

I really want to join the Zoe club! But I am kinda banned until my bills are paid down... also I plan on buying a new phone soon... anyways I went to meet Zoe today at the boutique and I love her! I just can't decide what size is right for me... both looked good on... I want it in chocolate leather... already dropped hints for hubby to get it for me for our anniversary coming up in October... hope to join you ladies soon! (everyone's bags are gorgeous btw!)

Since some asked, and I happened to find a big mirror in Dillards today, I took a few more modeling pics with my phone. lol Sorry they're blurry.

My Zoe is the regular size (medium?) and for reference, I'm 5ft6 and wear a size 6.

Attachments

• IMG00181.jpg
    IMG00181.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 855
  • IMG00184.jpg
    IMG00184.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,126
  • IMG00183.jpg
    IMG00183.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 744
It looks gorgeous on you! It's making me want to get one for myself. Ohh...the temptation!

Since some asked, and I happened to find a big mirror in Dillards today, I took a few more modeling pics with my phone. lol Sorry they're blurry.

My Zoe is the regular size (medium?) and for reference, I'm 5ft6 and wear a size 6.

Hooray!!! I can join. I got my new chocolate leather med. Zoe today!!! :tender:

th_ZoeonFloor001.jpg

I was at Macy's today and tried on the burgandy signature and fell in love. Thinking about getting it when friends and family comes around. Anyone had problems with fading on to clothing ? Was wondering about that with the color.

IMG_3776.jpg

I got my large chocolate Zoe and wristlet today! LOVE 'em! I was not impressed with the wristlet in pictures, but in person it is too cute to resist and can hold loads of stuff (almost as much as the Hamptons capacity wristlets). Plus, it has the same bright pink lining as the bag!

IMG_3776.jpg

I got my large chocolate Zoe and wristlet today! LOVE 'em! I was not impressed with the wristlet in pictures, but in person it is too cute to resist and can hold loads of stuff (almost as much as the Hamptons capacity wristlets). Plus, it has the same bright pink lining as the bag!

Oh...those are just gorgeous!! I loooove the wristlet. It's too cute.

I was at Macy's today and tried on the burgandy signature and fell in love. Thinking about getting it when friends and family comes around. Anyone had problems with fading on to clothing ? Was wondering about that with the color.

I haven't. I don't wear much white though. I've checked my lighter gray t-shirt and didn't see any color transfer.