My Legacy perfume arrived safely

user082008

Apr 24, 2008
And the box is also so darn cute. I'm thinking of using the box to hold a few of my fobs maybe but the way you can display the bottle on the box is also very cute. The bottle is gorgeous! The way the perfume looks in the bottle is dreamy! :heart: the color.

But the main reason I'm posting is that I really want something new from the legacy line in gray but I'm not thrilled about the look and feel of the leather. I'm wondering if I should hold out until the upcoming floor sets because I like some of the pieces but I don't :heart: them.

I've wanted something gray by Coach for so long though. Does anyone know if there will be more gray items besides legacy items included in the upcoming floor sets?

I'll post pics of my long overdue legacy lip gloss charm and the perfume and a few other goodies that I picked up as soon as I get back from my mini vaca on Monday once I get my cam cord back. I'm so glad I decided to take off the last unofficial weekend of summer before school starts up again because school and work is going to be :sweatdrop:the first few weeks.

Oh my! I just noticed that macys.com was updated and I have a gift card that is burning a hole in my pocket. But they don't have the legacy leather wristlet in gray as a color listed online. Does that mean the stores won't either?

Last edited:
:drool: Oh my! How did I overlook the fact that this comes in gray(avail. online 9/28) mmm now the teal caught my eye but the gray could steal my :heart:
12475_b4te_a0_front

hmm im suprised they didnt kick you off lol, i dont think the macys website is that accurate, i know ive seen stuff in stores that wasnt online so its worth a try

Yea they should kick off you know who for instigating. I mean really what does one expect to happen when someone acts so crass and goes an insults basically everyone who likes Coach. I think it would be a bit silly to kick me off considering I did nothing except defend myself but whatever i don't even think it's worth to post here anymore because of all the drama and kooks lately. You kind of went off first saying the f word then that set off a whole chain of events. LOL it's old news now though.

Man macy's stores vary. I checked out the legacy leather at the boutique again today and :tdown: I'm not impressed. Even in gray I just can't seem to get over the quality and feel of the leather not to mention the cheap look IMO. I can't wait to see the next floor set and whats to come.

Not sure if this has been posted but I found this pic on another site. I think the site said the middle item is the body cream or the candle (can't remember which/the site) Again the packaging is cute but I think I'm good in the legacy department for now. :biggrin:
Coach-Legacy-Perfume.jpg

Hmm I wonder what's in here?
Picture004-1.jpg

(disregard the quality as the pic was taken with an iPhone since I still haven't been able to get my usb cord back! It dawned on me today the iPhone has a cam :smile:)

On a somewhat related note I received a TON of compliments on my patent bleecker yesterday from my Co-workers (can be seen in my avatar)

I didn't have time to switch bags yesterday and I normally don't take it to work because I go to the gym after work or after class depending on what day it is so I usually have my gym bag and a wristlet and not a purse.
Ok enough about Coach! Back to studying.:sunshine::smartass: