My first coach rant!

Carley29

O.G.
Aug 12, 2007
Maybe you coachies can enlighten me but I don't understand coach's shipping services. I ordered my Zoe at the same time I ordered my coach raok buddy's gift. I had one tracking number that said both were mailed together and would be here today. When my order arrived I opened the package and just found my Zoe. I panicked and dug through all the paper and found the invoice. It listed both purchases like they should be in the box. I called JAX and they stated they were out of what I ordered and they were having a store ship it to me. Also they gave me a new tracking number.
Maybe I am overacting but wouldn't it have been better to have something in my box today stating what was going on with my other order? I so wanted to mail my coach raok buddy their box tomorrow.
What do you think?
Sorry for the long rant. It is my first one.

Yeah that is strange how in the packaging it did not listed that they were out of stock and having a store ship it to you. It is such am inconvenient that you had to call them to find that out! They could have at least emailed you to let you know what happened! I am sorry that happened hopefully you will get the item soon so you can mail out your ROAK package. Enjoy your new Zoe Carley she looks GREAT on you!

How frustrating! I specifically told Coach to leave a shipment (if I wasn't home to get it) at my apartment clubhouse and I come home the day it arrives and it is sitting in the entrance way to my apartment with COACH as the sender written on it. Thank God I was able to retrieve it before it could be stolen or something. Good going COACH

That is odd. Its disappointing when you are expecting something, and wind up with a missing item. Hopefully it'll be to you shortly, and having that gorgeous Zoe will help ease the pain!

Did you get the order number to track in online at Coach.com, that would have told you the other item was being store shipped.

Yeah... they suck! I gave up on understanding Coach shipping long ago.

Yeah that is strange how in the packaging it did not listed that they were out of stock and having a store ship it to you. It is such am inconvenient that you had to call them to find that out! They could have at least emailed you to let you know what happened! I am sorry that happened hopefully you will get the item soon so you can mail out your ROAK package. Enjoy your new Zoe Carley she looks GREAT on you!
I think I would have been happier if the Zoe was coming to me late than my raok buddy's gift. This is my first coach raok and I can hardly wait to get the package off to my buddy.

This is what happens when you're so busy rolling out a ton of NON-PURSE AND ACCESSORY PRODUCTS and aren't focused on the IMPORTANT things like CUSTOMER SERVICE. I am getting really irritated with the lack of focus Coach is exhibiting.

Carley, I hope your RAOK buddy's item arrives soon.

How frustrating! I specifically told Coach to leave a shipment (if I wasn't home to get it) at my apartment clubhouse and I come home the day it arrives and it is sitting in the entrance way to my apartment with COACH as the sender written on it. Thank God I was able to retrieve it before it could be stolen or something. Good going COACH
You are lucky you were there or you probably wouldn't have your Coach.

That is odd. Its disappointing when you are expecting something, and wind up with a missing item. Hopefully it'll be to you shortly, and having that gorgeous Zoe will help ease the pain!
The Zoe is easing it a little but I am so excited about the coach raok and I can't wait to mail out the goodies. :graucho:

This is what happens when you're so busy rolling out a ton of NON-PURSE AND ACCESSORY PRODUCTS and aren't focused on the IMPORTANT things like CUSTOMER SERVICE. I am getting really irritated with the lack of focus Coach is exhibiting.

Carley, I hope your RAOK buddy's item arrives soon.
I agree. At least they for the amount that amount of money they could have enclosed a packing slip that states one out of two orders being shipped. :nuts:

That has NEVER happened to me where I order something and my order arrives incomplete without first receiving some sort of email or notice from the retailer. I would hope this is an isolated event and not the norm...I would have been livid! On the upside, YOU HAVE A GORGEOUS NEW ZOE! Sorry to scream but I LOVE this bag and I am just so happy for you :yahoo: