Please help me decide!! Which bag to keep>> PICS>> zoe, hamptons, or satchel!??

angeldoll

Luvin' luxury goods
Aug 28, 2008
please help me decide which to keep!
Ive attached pics, and one of myself too!
I would like a brown bag for fall and winter one that I can wear in daytime and perhaps in evening too!

Which one to keep? I already have the hamptons bag, but not sure about it.

Thank you all!!:heart::drool:

Attachments

• coachhobo.jpg
    coachhobo.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 33
  • coachzoe.jpg
    coachzoe.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 39
  • coachsatchel.jpg
    coachsatchel.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 43
  • laurboat222.jpg
    laurboat222.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 159
I would say if your not sure w/your hamptons carryall now, then your not really happy w/it (even though it looks great on you!)... IMHO, I think a great fall bag would be the zoe style or else the ergo pleated satchel style... I mean it depends on your preference... you look petite, so I think a medium sized zoe would look fabulous on you, plus you can use this bag year round and it would be very versitile... I have both the ergo pleated satchel and the zoe, and I love both... I think it just depends on what look your trying to go for, I think they would all look great on you!

I would say if your not sure w/your hamptons carryall now, then your not really happy w/it (even though it looks great on you!)... IMHO, I think a great fall bag would be the zoe style or else the ergo pleated satchel style... I mean it depends on your preference... you look petite, so I think a medium sized zoe would look fabulous on you, plus you can use this bag year round and it would be very versitile... I have both the ergo pleated satchel and the zoe, and I love both... I think it just depends on what look your trying to go for, I think they would all look great on you!
yes I am petite ( 5''4), I m thinking to get the zoe as I really like the gold detailing on it, which ones do you have?
The pleated one is actually quite big! It could be a little bit more dressy I think as well. The hamptons seems a bit dinky , the strap is not very thick, but I love the gold detailing on the front! lol :smile:

yes I am petite ( 5''4), I m thinking to get the zoe as I really like the gold detailing on it, which ones do you have?
The pleated one is actually quite big! It could be a little bit more dressy I think as well. The hamptons seems a bit dinky , the strap is not very thick, but I love the gold detailing on the front! lol :smile:
I have the large zoe in the black leather, I'm the same height as you, but not as petite... the large zoe is SO comfortable and the strap is thick and really comfortable, I guarantee you would like it much better than the hamptons carryall. I also have the ergo pleated satchel in the navy patent and I am in :heart: with that bag as well just because its navy and I love the styles of the ergos too! its a toss up for me because I love all my bags the same!

My first choice would be Zoe for the Fall/Winter b/c of the zipper (but that depends on where you live). My 2nd choice would be the Ergo. But I think that would be used more in the spring/summer b/c of the magnetic snap on it.

My first choice would be Zoe for the Fall/Winter b/c of the zipper (but that depends on where you live). My 2nd choice would be the Ergo. But I think that would be used more in the spring/summer b/c of the magnetic snap on it.

Yes thats an excellent point! Im going to get snow in the ergo! :smile: I live in Canada so it does get snowy here.
I think Im going to trade in the ergo, and hamptons for the medium zoe ( I tried the LARGE ZOE and it was SO HEAVY!)