If I keep creme baby how do I look after her?

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
I hope you ladies can give me some tips. It looks like I may have to keep my Creme baby paddy therefore how can I look after her?

Can I spray her with something to stop her getting dirty as she is such a light colour?

Would love to hear how you look after your Paddys. :P

to be honest i'm a slob and don't do anything, if it was dirty i think i would do as scarcici says and check out lmb, i'm going to use them eventually for my tan paddy and a bbag

To be honest - I think the only trouble you could potentially have would be denim rub... Most other dirt will come off easily and the bags do not really mark easily - just try not to rub up against dark jeans... you should be fine.

Oh Rascal you make the laugh....I would rather trade her for a darker colour but with ebay being the way it is, I don't have a choice.:nuts:

Yeah eek-bay is a pain sometimes LOL.. Hopefully it will sort itself out soon... Just think of her as an investment. She is gorgeous and deserves to be used.

I've used my creme chain paddy all summer and it still looks great (and I'm pretty hard on bags). Only a few spots (including behind the chain in front) that need to cleaned, but I'm probably the only one that would notice them.

Out of curiosity, does lmb do re-lining? I have a tired Chanel that I think could be restored w/ a professional cleaning, but the lining is in shreds.

if you do, take some fresh pics and a do a fresh listing! if you keep relisting ebay will remove it because its been removed previously!

also try not to mention the place you bought it and this forum, ive noticed recently listings that have the names of shops and things are getting removed!

hi tireebabe...I'm having the same problem.
They keep removing my baby paddy too...I actually had 3 good offers too before I could accept them, it was gone!
Trouble is you can't just relist..you have to go through the whole process again, otherwise they just remove it again.

Last edited: