Lyndsay Shopper in Gray?!

It was on Nordies website for like one day with a backorder date of 11/7. I put it in my bag to purchase it later and now its unavail. I need to call Jax I really want this bag! But how long do we have to wait?????

Nordies now has the brown Lindsay at least in stores here, as I saw it. I was told they are getting others shortly, but I don't know when. It may be easier to purchase from a dept. store, also because Coach probably won't do a Sept. PCE. I think if I purchase this or the hobo, that's what I'm going to do, but I will probably go for the brown anyway.

The coach website now says grey avail 9/15 wow! Why such a confusion???

Honestly, I wouldnt wait.... I've seen this happen before, and somehow that avail. date came and just disappeared. The reason is so many people get on backorder status, so when they get the bags, they are sold out immediately. If you want it, I would backorder now...or wait for a dept store purchase!

I think I will call today! Thanx Baglady! I saw the espresso this weekend at theis store that just opened up by me and I love this color dark brown but I said no they only had one left I am going to wait for the gray!