Baby Blue Flap

I'm considering getting this baby blue flap. However, the picture I've received from the seller seems abit off. Does anyone own this flap? If so could you kindly post it so that I can see the colour in real? Thanks in advance :smile:

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 237
Hi Fanbran, I have the same bag and I posted a pic of it on the reference library. If the bag is the same one, my color is light blue. I matched the color of a color chart to best describe the color. Its beautiful and I fell in love with it at first sight :tup:

DSC08523.JPG!

Hi Fanbran, I have the same bag and I posted a pic of it on the reference library. If the bag is the same one, my color is light blue. I matched the color of a color chart to best describe the color. Its beautiful and I fell in love with it at first sight :tup:

View attachment 531952!

VeryIntoChanel, thanks so much for your help. I think they're the same bag, but your picture makes the bag look GORGEOUS. Could I ask you what serial # yours is, as mine starts with 11...so just checking if they're the same model. Thanks again.

fanbran, just a slight warning from someone who owns this bag in a different color (violet). Since it's a very delicate/soft lambskin, the bag can pick up dirt, stains very easily. Especially in such a light color. I almost never use my flap for this reason. But if you're planning on purchasing it for nights out or you don't mind it's tendency to stain, good luck, its a beautiful bag!:tup:

Fanbran, my flap is not from 07. Ms Baby Blue is from the 4 series. I got it from Ebay and the bag is in almost band new condition! Maybe like what goingindebt said, its too fragile to bring her out. The bag you want is still BNWT, I think its beautiful! I know that you are currently on the colors medium flap craze so why not add a blue??? You dont have to use it, you will be happy just looking at all the colors! (well, thats what happened in my case at least!)

Is yours the 07 bleu fonce? If it is, then its definitely a darker color compared to mine.

Let me know if you need more info, I will be checking back on here to see if you need more help.

Hugs x

fanbran, just a slight warning from someone who owns this bag in a different color (violet). Since it's a very delicate/soft lambskin, the bag can pick up dirt, stains very easily. Especially in such a light color. I almost never use my flap for this reason. But if you're planning on purchasing it for nights out or you don't mind it's tendency to stain, good luck, its a beautiful bag!:tup:

You're right...these light lambskins are quite tricky to use because they do get dirty easily. But I have been looking for a light blue lambskin flap for quite a while so am pretending to look the other way :smile: I bet your violet must be stunning, would you mind posting a picture?

Fanbran, my flap is not from 07. Ms Baby Blue is from the 4 series. I got it from Ebay and the bag is in almost band new condition! Maybe like what goingindebt said, its too fragile to bring her out. The bag you want is still BNWT, I think its beautiful! I know that you are currently on the colors medium flap craze so why not add a blue??? You dont have to use it, you will be happy just looking at all the colors! (well, thats what happened in my case at least!)

Is yours the 07 bleu fonce? If it is, then its definitely a darker color compared to mine.

Let me know if you need more info, I will be checking back on here to see if you need more help.

Hugs x

Your blue flap looks absolutely brand new and the quilting is very fat. The colour is also very beautiful. You're so lucky to have gotten it from Ebay. Thank you for noticing my medium classic colour fetish....I can't explain it, but I just love coloured lambskin..or anything coloured in the medium size. I keep telling myself it's time to stop, but then I always also say..'Just one more.' :smile: Luckily I managed to find this BNWT blue lamb so I'm now waiting to see the bag in real. Will post pictures if I do decide to adopt it.

[

Hugs x[/quote]

Oh, and I don't think it's the bleu fonce I'm getting, I think it's more of a light blue/grey tone. And thank you for your help :smile:

Why not get some protectant so you can maintain the bag with a lot less worry and then use it. What's the point of having a gorgeous purse and not use it? I, too, drool every time I've seen the light blue.

That looks very different to the bleu fonce. Far more blue, like the sky (getting all poetic now ;) )

This is my bleu fonce - it is definitely more grey than the one pictured above.

Attachments

• Bleu Fonce1 wm.jpg
    Bleu Fonce1 wm.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 136
Hey everyone,

I am obsessed with the baby blue or the greyish blue purse, but I am wondering in what countries /where do you find these models?

I am always checking on the Chanel website for the new seasons and have never seen the light blue one.
And when i go in the shop (directly Chanel shop) they never have this candy tone!

I really don't trust ebay with all the fakes (and good looking fakes sometimes!) so would prefer if someone could tell me an actual shop, or if there's a "secret code" for these bags that aren't on display maybe!!

Last question....if any of you have seen a red (the classic red, not this season's coral/orange tone red) classic 2.55 anywhere, please let me know where!!

Thanx to all for any suggestions:smile:

Hey everyone,

I am obsessed with the baby blue or the greyish blue purse, but I am wondering in what countries /where do you find these models?

I am always checking on the Chanel website for the new seasons and have never seen the light blue one.
And when i go in the shop (directly Chanel shop) they never have this candy tone!

I really don't trust ebay with all the fakes (and good looking fakes sometimes!) so would prefer if someone could tell me an actual shop, or if there's a "secret code" for these bags that aren't on display maybe!!

Last question....if any of you have seen a red (the classic red, not this season's coral/orange tone red) classic 2.55 anywhere, please let me know where!!

Thanx to all for any suggestions:smile:

These are seasonal colours, so probably all sold out of the boutiques now.

Only option is EBay or Bonanzle. Or possibly consignment shops if you have them in your area.

Most people have bought these special colours from these places without problem. But you MUST make sure you get the item authenticated here first though. There's a special thread ^^^way up there for posting links to auctions etc.

Ditto the red.

HTH

ETA - The Chanel Website doesn't show all the colours available and some countries don't order certain colours. For example, I can't get the Cruise 09 Red here - it was a US item only as far as I can tell.