Help!

hillarys

hillarysjewels
Dec 5, 2006
Ladies--Please help

I am looking for the purple pleated Veneta medium bag. I was told it was not sold in the USA, only in Europe. I called a new SA in my new city--Scottsdale- and she said she would look into it, and she never called me back. I called the online rep. and she never called me back. Advice please.

:confused1::confused1:
Hillary

I've just returned from NYC and saw a lot of veneta's all over the place. I really was after a regular medium black veneta, so I didn't pay that much attention to the other styles, but I'm pretty sure I saw pleated purple and green. I just don't really remember at which department store, might have been Barney's or Bergdorf. Good luck finding one!

Ladies--Please help

I am looking for the purple pleated Veneta medium bag. I was told it was not sold in the USA, only in Europe. I called a new SA in my new city--Scottsdale- and she said she would look into it, and she never called me back. I called the online rep. and she never called me back. Advice please.

:confused1::confused1:
Hillary

hillary

that is nutty! the turbolence pleated veneta is definitely sold in the boutiques!!!! bryan our SA in ala moana can get one for you in a snap. [email protected]

jburgh posted pix of her gorgeous bag here. http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-...collection-available-in-hawaii-318782-14.html

good luck and i know you will report back to us shortly with your own pictures!

doloresmia, the boutiques have the large size.....I have one too but I believe hillarys is looking for a medium.

whoops you are right. reading too fast.

it looks like BV boutiques in the US got the medium pleated in nero and torrent only according to Bryan's list (post 25) http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-veneta/look-new-fall-collection-available-in-hawaii-318782-2.html

i wonder what the ability is for SA's in the US to check inventory in Europe? it sounds like hillarys SA said they had the medium in European boutiques. I haven't seen it on Net a Poter, Saks or NM website, the other easy choices for us in the US.

Last edited:
Thanks Doloresmia and LLANeedle, I saw the large veneta but it is way too big for me. The medium is great. I have a great SA at SCP. Maybe she can find one in Europe for me. Unless you ladies can think of any other tips,

Did you try Neiman Marcus? I think I saw a medium pleated veneta in turbulence (purple) at the Tyson's Galleria, VA store a couple of weeks ago. If you call, ask for Barbara in handbags, she should be able to help you. The number is (703) 761-1600 or (877) 877 -1849.

The wholesale market (private boutiques and department stores) often order styles in different colors. You may also want to call a SAKS, or NM.