Anyone from GERMANY?

I actually live in Berlin but I'm visiting my parents in Heidelberg right now.
Strasbourg trip is already being planned.:yahoo:
Where do you live?
I saw in another Thread that you also went to Strasbourg. I love your Eva by the way. :tup:

@ soul2squeeze
We are such a small group here. Of course we'll take you (I'd say :yes:)

I live close to Nürnberg. Okay, Nürnberg - Berlin isn't that close... :crybaby:

Thank you! Love my little Eva, too - it's the cutest Pochette I've ever had!

I'm from Paris but I live in the Lorraine right now...it is close to Saarebruck...And my mum is a half german so I have family in Germany and do speak a little german but with an accent...

Since it seems we are from all over Europe, maybe we should join Noorah1's European Club in the club house. :yahoo:

If anyone is planning on visiting Berlin in the near future, just let me know. Maybe we can meet up for some coffee and LV talk.

@ Dreamcherry
I have a great-aunt in Fürth. I've been planning on visiting her in september or october.

Since it seems we are from all over Europe, maybe we should join Noorah1's European Club in the club house. :yahoo:

If anyone is planning on visiting Berlin in the near future, just let me know. Maybe we can meet up for some coffee and LV talk.

@ Dreamcherry
I have a great-aunt in Fürth. I've been planning on visiting her in september or october.

Ahhh! That's great! Let me know it - we could meet and do some LV shopping in Nürnberg! :tup::heart:

Ahhh! That's great! Let me know it - we could meet and do some LV shopping in Nürnberg! :tup::heart:

That would be great, I didn't know Nürnberg had a LV store, ignorent me ;). But right now my aunt is still in the hospital not wanting any visitors. :sad:

I don't understand why there aren't anymore Germans here because there's no decent Germand bag forum, not a single one, strange.

I went to Mannheim with my mother on saturday and saw lots of LV, a lot of it real. :yahoo:
Then we went shopping to Heidelberg today, Heidelberg supposedly the "richer" city, and I saw only fake LV.:cursing::tdown:

That would be great, I didn't know Nürnberg had a LV store, ignorent me ;). But right now my aunt is still in the hospital not wanting any visitors. :sad:

I don't understand why there aren't anymore Germans here because there's no decent Germand bag forum, not a single one, strange.

I went to Mannheim with my mother on saturday and saw lots of LV, a lot of it real. :yahoo:
Then we went shopping to Heidelberg today, Heidelberg supposedly the "richer" city, and I saw only fake LV.:cursing::tdown:

Nürnberg may be small compared to other cities but we have some great shops there. (I think it's because of the "NürnbergMesse" and the toyfair) :tup:

I hope your aunt gets better soon!!! :yes:

I see sooooo many fake LVs everyday! btw: when I bought my Tivoli PM my grandma said: "That's a really nice bag - look here's mine - they really look alike!" and than she showed me a really bad fake! :roflmfao: Ohh... grandma! But I still :heart: her so much!

Reactions: bag345addict
Hallo ihr Lieben,
I am here, too!!! From Hameln, meaning the nearest LV or Burberry store is two hours away to the North (in Hamburg) or about three hours to the East (Berlin).
@Keks: Your writing doesn't have any accent at all... :tup:
Regina

Hallo ihr Lieben,
I am here, too!!! From Hameln, meaning the nearest LV or Burberry store is two hours away to the North (in Hamburg) or about three hours to the East (Berlin).
@Keks: Your writing doesn't have any accent at all... :tup:
Regina

Herzlich Willkommen Regina!
It's great to now that there are other people from Germany!

Shopping must be a "big event" for you than... :sad: