Toki Spotting...

Poki-Boi

shopban in w/drawals
Aug 26, 2008
Trendy Stars has the Eco Mondo clothes...

http://www.trendystars.com/tokidoki-devil-chili-tee-shirt.html

I like the graphics on Reduce Reuse but I'm not sure I'd want that advertisement across my chest. ...but that's me, I thought it was kinda gross to have a bottom that says its JUICY. :drool:

Save the Whales has the most color and I think its graphics are cute.

What do you all think? :confused1:

Attachments

• reducereuse.gif
    reducereuse.gif
    51.1 KB · Views: 51
  • save.gif
    save.gif
    65 KB · Views: 51
There are some neat new shirts and sweaters on ebay too

:roflmfao:

Has anyone purchased the Eco T's or Hoodies? Just wondering how soft the material is... :hrmm:

`````````````````````````````````````
Below are a couple more that I wish to acquire. :tup:

Attachments

• bastardino.gif
    bastardino.gif
    80.1 KB · Views: 36
  • sandy.gif
    sandy.gif
    45.5 KB · Views: 37
Karmaloop has a few of these Eco styles and has a couple of discounts that could be used. :drool:

• Free Shipping for any NEW Arrival - use code LABOUR (US mainland, $5 off outside mainland)
  • $10 off when you join their newsletter. (If you've already joined, you probably need to use another email address) :P
There's also a Free Shipping discount on ANY Karmaloop purchase - use code NOW (US mainland, $5 off outside mainland) :jammin:

Has anyone purchased the Eco T's or Hoodies? Just wondering how soft the material is... :hrmm:

`````````````````````````````````````
Below are a couple more that I wish to acquire. :tup:

I bought the REDUCE REUSE Eco-Tee from SF Macy's and it is very soft! I also want to get that Bastardino Hoodie! :yes: Soooo Cute!

Are the tee's are made using organic cotton? or a bamboo blend? It says Eco Organic.. but then I'm also getting confused - maybe that's part of the name of the tee hahahaha

Sometimes I wish the interesting bits weren't hidden away ie. under the peak of the cap.. or on the sole of the onitsuka x tokidoki sneakers... but cute hat nonetheless ;)