Post ebay/website Hermes finds

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fingers are itching to push the BIN button ! I love box calf ! :heart:

Great seller too ! Have purchased many wonderful H items from her over the years.

Is three black box calf bags too boring ? I have a 32 rigide Kelly, and a 35cm Birkin.

Hermes Birkin 30 Bag Black BOX $7500
http://cgi.ebay.com/100-Auth-Hermes-...QQcmdZViewItem

I have a black box Bolide, a black box 28 HAC, a black box 35 cm Birkin and too many black Hermes bags in other leathers and exotics to list. Black is my favorite color. IMO it's a totally different bag in a 30 cm.

My fingers are itching to push the BIN button ! I love box calf ! :heart:

Great seller too ! Have purchased many wonderful H items from her over the years.

Is three black box calf bags too boring ? I have a 32 rigide Kelly, and a 35cm Birkin.

Hermes Birkin 30 Bag Black BOX $7500
[URL="http://cgi.ebay.com/100-Auth-Hermes-...QQcmdZViewItem"]http://cgi.ebay.com/100-Auth-Hermes-...QQcmdZViewItem[/URL]

Black box is great, but since you already have the 35cm, I don't think you need the 30cm... the 32 kelly is a completely different bag, so that's ok. If you didn't already have the 35, I would say PUSH THAT BIN!

ow she revised the auction and erased picturs that has the obvious marks on it, please help ladies, what do u think?
dear loveaddict, sandia exchange is a well-liked seller, and has been very open/honest with me when i had questions about her bags, so i think you should allow the possibility that the pictures removed were done so due to her discovering the erroneous impression they were giving (e.g., a shadow). that being said, i have not seen the pictures you found, so i am making assumptions. but based on her good reputation, i think you should write her directly and ask about whether there are any marks on the bag where you saw them in the photos. she can be trusted to clarify this for you. good luck on finding what you wish for!

Originally Posted by zenith
Seller: LadyAuthentic
Item description: 28cm Bordeaux Box Calf Kelly GHW (year 1970 but in fab condition)
BIN Price: US$3750

Someone please grab this beauty!!

Thank you for pointing out my bag !
I take this opportunity to insist on the beautiful color Bordeaux. It is a deep burgungy that looks closest to the new Prune than any other color Hermes ever came out with !
It is truely lovely!

A truly gorgeous bag at a very reasonable price. I'm surprised it hasn't been purchased. I own a baby birkin in Bordeaux, a magnificent rich color.:tup:

you are so right, melliesmom.....this Kelly is absolutely breathtaking....if it was a 32, boy she'd be mine.....

same with DQ's INCREDIBLE raisin chevre Kelly and barenia sellier 28 Kelly.....those two are also just mouthwatering.....

and both sellers are such lovely ladies...

I am so relieved both of these are 28s! Some lucky ladies will be very very VERY happy soon....:drool:

dear loveaddict, sandia exchange is a well-liked seller, and has been very open/honest with me when i had questions about her bags, so i think you should allow the possibility that the pictures removed were done so due to her discovering the erroneous impression they were giving (e.g., a shadow). that being said, i have not seen the pictures you found, so i am making assumptions. but based on her good reputation, i think you should write her directly and ask about whether there are any marks on the bag where you saw them in the photos. she can be trusted to clarify this for you. good luck on finding what you wish for!

this is good advice.....sandiaexchange will not hide negative condition from buyers....if anything, she over emphasizes small flaws and when the bag arrives you are even happier than you thought you'd be.....so if the pictures are gone, you can be sure they did not properly represent the bag....but pls do email her and ask...she'll explain the bag precisely to you, then you can decide for yourself about it. She's a wonderful seller and very gracious lady.

About this bag - it has tempted me greatly...what a superb workhorse this would be....perfect neutral color....I love everything about this Kelly.....so. hard. to. resist such lovely deals!!! :P

this is good advice.....sandiaexchange will not hide negative condition from buyers....if anything, she over emphasizes small flaws and when the bag arrives you are even happier than you thought you'd be.....so if the pictures are gone, you can be sure they did not properly represent the bag....but pls do email her and ask...she'll explain the bag precisely to you, then you can decide for yourself about it. She's a wonderful seller and very gracious lady.

About this bag - it has tempted me greatly...what a superb workhorse this would be....perfect neutral color....I love everything about this Kelly.....so. hard. to. resist such lovely deals!!! :P

I second Katel's feedback on Sandia Exchange. If you are concerned, why don't you ask her to send you additional pictures?

Katel, I'm also very tempted by this bag. The beige lining makes it special. :tup:

So you are ladyauthentic??!! I have bought stuff from you before - the vintage black box Kelly strap. I was so happy that it came with the old-style clasp as it's perfect for my vintage BB kelly which didn't come with the strap.

Yep Perlerare/Ladyauthentic is WONDERFUL to work with--- honest seller, great items & often beautiful vintage pieces in incredible shape. :tup:

I know I am not the only person here who has gone back and viewed this Kelly about 10 times. I hope a pfer gets her!!

I've looked at it about 10x a day since it was listed. Just wasn't sure about the weight of a 35cm Clemence as I wanted to use this as a work travel bag. Will someone please grab it so I can concentrate on working? :Push:

Status
Not open for further replies.