Question about Lily

mama0306

Sep 26, 2007
On the black med lily...is there issues with color transfer or anything like that???

Ever since seeing that one at Macy's I'm dying to get one. Has anyone seen them at the outlets lately? I've seen a few on eBay but mostly camel which I'm not fond of...I need a black bag and this one would be PERFECT!

No problems with mine at all, and I tend to wear alot of white tops. I say if you find a Black Lily, grab her! You will love her!!! I just love mine!! :tender: Look down...cant' you tell??!! LOL

No problems with my black XL. Some outlets do have them. I believe Woodbury has both black and camel. I was at 3 outlets over the past 4 days, every day, and they only have the camel and denim. You should have your outlet do a nationwide search and get you on a client tracker list.

No problems with my black XL. Some outlets do have them. I believe Woodbury has both black and camel. I was at 3 outlets over the past 4 days, every day, and they only have the camel and denim. You should have your outlet do a nationwide search and get you on a client tracker list.

NO problem with mine. In fact maybe I should carry her this week !

WOW Woodbury has both?