Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban

Sunday,Zuma,Apple :sad:,these people will go to any lengths to draw attention to themselves and their children,pathetic bunch.Hanging names such as these on children is setting them up for the kill.

Sunday,Zuma,Apple :sad:,these people will go to any lengths to draw attention to themselves and their children,pathetic bunch.Hanging names such as these on children is setting them up for the kill.

Cat, i don't think Nicole or Keith did it to get attention, because they are very private and they are famous enough, and this name as a plausable reason: Sunday Reed was a very famous artist inspiration in Australia, and Rose was Keith grandmother's name...so i think it's really a cute name...

i love the name zuma.

See, I have no problem with this name......... for a girl! And they added "Rock' to it, which sure makes it more masculine, but lolll..... When I think of anyone named Rock i think of the swing shift foreman on a pipeline construction project in Jersey:P
Or Zuma Rock, some landmark off the coast of Africa where legendary pirate wars took place...

Sunday is nice, just as long as its Sunday Rose, not Sunday Roast! haha!

Whatever I guess. As long as they love them with all theyve got!! And don't try to make money off of the interest in these babies (which is kinda gotten to sick levels, hasn't it?)