Burberry at Nordstrom Rack

Hi,
i'm sorry,not sure if this is the right place for this info as I am not usually on this forum,usually LV and Gucci ...as I don't own any burberry but I wanted to alert everyone that I saw a bunch of bags,wristlets and wallets at the Nordstram rack in Glendale CA..it was a few days ago but they had a bunch. There was a really nice black leather and a bunch of the pattern I am used to seeing ,the brown with stripes? The little wristlets looked to be about 80$ as I recall and the wallets were a bit more.. the bags seemed to be in the 300-400 range ,although i only glanced at that one..had the kiddies with me and its gotta be a quick trip ...

Hope this helps..ladies looking for stuff might want to check out their Rack stores...

WOW!!!! Thanks for the info.

Well...I think...what is Rack? Is this going on at all Nordstrom's? I did see a few Burberry bags on sale the other day, but I was in a big hurry and couldn't stop to inspect. One was a large tote that would have been great for my trip.

WOW!!!! Thanks for the info.

Well...I think...what is Rack? Is this going on at all Nordstrom's? I did see a few Burberry bags on sale the other day, but I was in a big hurry and couldn't stop to inspect. One was a large tote that would have been great for my trip.

Nordstrom's reduced stores are called Nordstrom Rack or the Rack, often you will find the real deal there, first rate designer marked down. :yes:

For some reason, the Nordstrom Rack here at the Mall of America carries very few handbags - they used to have a large number of them and now have reduced it to a few shelves. Very disappointing - NR used to be a destination, now I don't go!