I did it..I just did it..I was bad too...couldn't wait...I hope it was the right move

I hope it is good...the seller immediately added the additional pics I requested, this just wiped out my purse stash...but I couldn't pass her up! I have been looking high and low for this bag. Thank you for the positive vibes ya' all!

WOW! - Good eye! - I own this exact bag and believe it looks just like mine. The color looks a little odd in all but the close-up photo but think it's just exposure issue.

The patented goat leather is a soft and iridescent finish - I almost wish I had the large stam too, or maybe the east/west ...... I really love that line.

You will love this bag!

OOO -- is that the Plum Kid?? I had the chance to buy this last winter at a ridiculous mark down price and PASSED IT UP! How stupid am I??? But I think a wonderful PFer got her instead -- so that made it OK!

WOW! - Good eye! - I own this exact bag and believe it looks just like mine. The color looks a little odd in all but the close-up photo but think it's just exposure issue.

The patented goat leather is a soft and iridescent finish - I almost wish I had the large stam too, or maybe the east/west ...... I really love that line.

You will love this bag!

:wlae: you ARE making me feel more at ease...THANK YOU!!!!:faint:

OOO -- is that the Plum Kid?? I had the chance to buy this last winter at a ridiculous mark down price and PASSED IT UP! How stupid am I??? But I think a wonderful PFer got her instead -- so that made it OK!

I did use the live.com thing so I will hopefully get $58.00 off in addition...that makes it even more better (I need grammar lessons lol...) my tummy is in little knots...I hope she is authentic. If not...REAP my WRATH! (lol....):faint:

..... my tummy is in little knots...I hope she is authentic. If not...REAP my WRATH! (lol....):faint:

have we ever seen a fake kid before? I don't remember ever seeing the quilted elastic bags faked (of course, that doesn't mean that they weren't, but I don't think they're that common)