I need some Honest, unbiased, opinions.... Kiki.

Apr 25, 2007
I went to the outlet looking to use my last $200 in credit. I made a split decision to get the White Kiki for $185

My Husband HATES it. He said " OMG, you aren't going to wear that in public , are you?" He said I look like Elvis, lol! My SIL says it looks like I am going to the Rodeo.. and we do live in Texas... so that is plausible, haha!

I LOVE the shape of the bag.. it's lightweight and feels great when you wear it. I am unsure of the fringe. Should I keep it?

I REALLY wanted the platinum juliette and they only had the slim tote with the little handles.

2812610096_7df5f8e4a3.jpg

2812609746_12521e858c.jpg

2811761235_16eed8650a.jpg

2812609698_5b1796a592.jpg

Taralindsey, I know you meant t-shirt, but that typo is hilarious. LOL

If you like it, keep it. I'd be a little worried about transfer if you wear a lot of jeans, but the shape of the bag IS cute. Maybe if the fringe was just on the bottom...I don't know.

I saw this at the outlet also and when i put it on my husband just shook his head. His facial expression was priceless...lol husbands :rolleyes: if it didn't have the fringe it would look really cute!!

I think it would be cute with a casual outfit. It could easily cross over into "rodeo clown" territory if the outfit had the slightest bit of western edge to it.

I'd wear it with jeans and a t-shirt. Great price BTW! What a find!

I saw the same bag at the outlet in Vegas and showed it to my husband. Your husband and mine must be alike because my hubby said, "So what, now you want to be Elvis?" I thought I would like this bag until I tried it on. Why is it that a celebrity can carry it off but we can't.

i saw this bag at the outlet ....ironically this gay guy loved it and their supposed 2 have mucho style! i on the other hand knew i couldn't have pulled it off...i don't like it...
'

I LOVE the Kikis, and so does DH...he was the one that convinced me to buy them in the first place, lol! He LOVES fringe...go figure!! I had felt a bit uncomfortable living in the area I do (it's very conservative), but TBH I like unique things and like to be different. So I took the plunge and got the saddle color. It was a long time before I warmed up to the white Kiki, but after seeing someone carrying the bag (and it looked GREAT on her) I bought it too.

The saddle one is vachetta leather and is nicer IMO, but it's also a bit heavier. HOWEVER...the good news is that the white just doesn't get color transfer on it (at least with me)! I have worn it with all kinds of jeans, dark and light, and never have I gotten anything on the bag (despite my being short and the bag hitting and rubbing against my hips). I'm not a fan of thin crinkled glazed leather like this, but it's very easy to take care of. I did condition and spray mine before using it.

Honestly, I've worn the white a lot this summer (many more times than I have worn a lot of my bags!), and I've gotten a lot of compliments on the bag despite the conservative area I live in. It's definitely a statement bag. I personally don't think the fringe is too long, and it's tastefully done (unlike some fringe bags). I think the bag has GORGEOUS detail, and for that price it's a steal!! Actually, I'm so glad I purchased both of these bags...they are SO light and comfy. My only complaint (other than I don't really like zippered bags that much) is that the longer shoulder straps cause the bag to bump the hips, and then it wants to fall off my shoulder sometimes.

I would say if you feel the slightest bit uncomfortable and don't think you'll wear it, then I wouldn't keep it. There will be something else that comes along and catches your eye!! If you love it, forget what DH says and rock that bag!!!