Searching for a best deal on Chanel Classic handbag

luckycharms

❤~Aim to please~❤
O.G.
Aug 24, 2008
Ok, anyone can help me find a good deal on Chanel Classic Jumbo Flap bag or GST that can be ship all the way to Japan ? Pls. help..thanks in advance:smile:

I would love to purchase at ebay but im not sure about the sellers.. any recommendations would be greatly appreciated ? i need an authentic purse not a FAKE one.

Last edited:
I am searching for this bag. If anyone can give me a good deal and can ship it to Japan, i am willing to purchase this beautiful purse. Is this the classic flap Chanel Jumbo ? i am confused because theres lots of purse from chanel that looks like this but with a different name..

I need NEW AUTHENTIC PURSE or USED but in a very good condition and is cheaper than the regular price from the chanel boutique. TIA:smile:

Attachments

• lcchanel.jpg
    lcchanel.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 133
  • lauren-conrad-out-in-nyc.jpg
    lauren-conrad-out-in-nyc.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 115
I would also love this purse..

I hope Swankymamaof three wouldnt mind if use her purse photo. Thankyou.

Attachments

• swankychanel.jpg
    swankychanel.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 64
The first pic posted is a Black Caviar Classic Jumbo in Gold Hardware. Do hope you can find one soon on eBay. They are not readily available on eBay but keep an eye out for them all the time you might get lucky. Good Luck !

There are some avail. on ebay but if you feel uneasy, always post the photos or the auction link in the "Authenticate This" thread BEFORE buying, the girls there are very helpful. Good luck:smile:

First pic is : the Jumbo flap
Second pic. is : GST= Grand Shopping Tote

Yeah you can find good deal on ebay (but always get the bag ****************** on this forum),...and also from consignment shops. I think Japan has a looooot of consignment shops. ( I know this from Japanese magz that show a lot of pics of branded bags,ie: brand joy. I can't read/speak Japanese, I bought the mags because I love the eye candies :P)