Brush Selection

xpurseloverx

love 2 shop
Mar 8, 2008
i am having a hard time getting brushes set up i havent brought a good brush the ones i have i have gotten free they are like the cheapie ones :cursing: and i want a nice brush set because it really does matter what brush you use i would like to know what brand of brushes i should look into and also what brushes i need for full makeup because there is sooooo many and i have no clue which ones are nesscesary (sp) so please help me no need to say anything about lip brushes i am interested in eyes the most but i would like to learn more about the facial brushes as well thanks for the respones :tup:
:heart::heart::heart:
ps money is not a porb, i can just save up might as well do a big pay off first instead of bad brushes that will end up making me spend more money =P

Foundation brushes the best I feel are by Everyday Minerals
Eyeshadow brushes the best I've used are MAC and Anna Sui (also prettiest!)
Lip brushes yet to find the perfect one.

LMAO as PG would say, werd to the terd.
Hehe love you PG (and ella!!) :heart:

MAC is the best best best. what kinds of brushes are you looking for?

If you want foundation ones, get the 187 or 188. loves :]
i am mostly going for the eye brushes because face brushes are the easy you just need concealer foundation powder brush angled brush and blush brush lol i just am confused with eye brushes

I agree that MAC is really a good quality brush. However if money isn't an issue, then I would go for Shu Uemura or CHANEL even.

One of my friends has a couple of CHANEL brushes that I may or may not just run over my face whenever I can just because they are soooo soft.

Chanel's brushes are great. NARS makes a good fluffy powder brush. MAC makes good eyeshadow and angled brushes. Benefit's brushes are made by the same company as MAC's, but are cheaper. Lancome's brushes aren't too bad.

Trish McEvoy makes the best brushes imo. They are high quality, feel wonderful, apply wonderfully, and will last you a small eternity. They are pricey, but well worth the investment.

I don't know how much you are looking to spend, but if you're looking for inexpensive brushes that are good quality, I recommend the brushes from Sonia Kashuk's Target line. EcoTools (you can get those at Target too) are also good.