New to Fendi...your thoughts pls!

h0neylyn

Nov 28, 2007
Hi all! I'm new to Fendi and I came across this handbag which is on sale for about $270 from $580. I was wondering what you all think of this bag. I've never seen it IRL but I'm liking the blue on the print and straps. Your thoughts please...TIA!

http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/eLuxury/FE_11565082_h_pu?$hero$
FE_11565082_h_pu

Wow $270??? That's an absolute steal! I actually really like this bag, and was so bummed when I missed out on it. :sad: That's also the colourway I'd go for too. My only gripes are that it's smaller in real life than I'd ideally like, and it closes with velcro.

eminere™;7702895 said:
Wow $270??? That's an absolute steal! I actually really like this bag, and was so bummed when I missed out on it. :sad: That's also the colourway I'd go for too. My only gripes are that it's smaller in real life than I'd ideally like, and it closes with velcro.

Yeah, $270 with shipping and tax from eluxury. I wasn't too sure about the velcro either, but at that price I really wouldn't mind. I read the size measurements and it didn't seem that small. Do you think it will carry a lot? I hope so, I'm really into big bags :tup:

Yeah, $270 with shipping and tax from eluxury. I wasn't too sure about the velcro either, but at that price I really wouldn't mind. I read the size measurements and it didn't seem that small. Do you think it will carry a lot? I hope so, I'm really into big bags :tup:
At that price I'd snatch it up in an instant - to heck with my gripes! :lol: I think it'd make for a good day or beach bag. Should be alright to carry your essentials and then some magazines/books/papers.

Man, if only eLux shipped internationally. :sad:

eminere™;7703039 said:
At that price I'd snatch it up in an instant - to heck with my gripes! :lol: I think it'd make for a good day or beach bag. Should be alright to carry your essentials and then some magazines/books/papers.

Man, if only eLux shipped internationally. :sad:

I totally agree!!!!!!

^^Ah, thanks! Sorry, I never knew what the english word was for that...

Wow, but a fendi that closes with velcro, that's weird.
Other than that it is a really nice bag!

How strange, I replied to this post the other day (yesturday?) but now its gone!

Anyway, I really like this bag! I love the color and pattern! And at that price it's quite a steal! I was actually considering getting it at one point! I think you should definately get it!

How strange, I replied to this post the other day (yesturday?) but now its gone!

Anyway, I really like this bag! I love the color and pattern! And at that price it's quite a steal! I was actually considering getting it at one point! I think you should definately get it!

Thanks! I love the color and pattern as well. I did order it so I'm hoping that it works out. :tup: