Pre-orders scheduled thru 12/31...

I am so sorry about this desi, I mean really sorry. For what it's worth, at least you will eventually get these bags -- folks like me who didn't pre-order are having a hard time finding certain bags at all (for ex., I would love to be able to get a concord Nikki).

If I were you, I would start (politely but consistently) complaining about this NOW. Seriously.

Hmmm, good question. You said you have a lot of red bags already, right? So if that's the case, then maybe go with Concord? But then again, the Wine was pretty cheap with that discount. They're both so beautiful- and totally different! Can't you just get both? :graucho:

I am gonna try, but I doubt I can swing it just now.

Tho I just got a message from LB saying that the bag I bought a bit more than an hour ago has already shipped, gasp! Since I live in MA it will most likely get to me tomorrow afternoon.

So looks like it's the wine bag. Unless I hate it -- ha ha -- in which case I will return it and live with paying full price for a concord Nikki unless I can get one off of fleabay.

yeah, i don't think i will pre-order again. this was my first time doing so, and the first time i've ever paid full price! man, i can't believe NL is 20% off a FLL now-- oh well :sad:

Here are some more things coming out:

9/30:
Mini Nikki in Cloud Gray
Plan B Dark Brown
Plan B Noir
French Tote Gray Patent
French Tote Red Patent
French Tote Black Patent
Rendezvous Clutch Red Patent
Cheri Black Stripe/Black Patent
Cheri Red Patent
Cheri Black Patent
MAB Charcoal Patent
MAB Black Patent
MAB Red Patent
MAM Charcoal Patent
MAM Black Patent
MAM Red Patent
MAB Black Patent/Black Stripe
Nikki Red Patent
Nikki Black Patent
Nikki Charcoal Patent
Mini Nikki Red Patent
Mini Nikki Black Patent
Mini Nikki Charcoal Patent

10/30:
MAB Cloud Gray

Looks like A LOT of patent. I don't know how I feel about that...