much more to come....saving our wallets =)

I'm hoping to see more of the new bag styles, hoping for something close to Bella or Bella Bella. In the pic below, neeecole were you referring to the Mezzanotte bag on the top?

TokiBags.jpg.jpg

those rainboots are too cool! The mezzanotte in the photo looks liek it has different hardware - a bit more bling. The print with the leopard spots in it - is it a newie?

yup! it's def smaller than the one they have out now. it's like when they released zucca way late. it was so much better than some of their other styles but i would have given my left arm for a tan pg zucca.

I've wanted a pair of rainboots forever, for those elusive rainy days that we get so often in Socal :P Those look great! As little as I'd use them, I'm sure they would last for ages. I hope I can score a pair.

i want the boots and the raincoat and the earphones!!!!!!! hope they make the boots in men sizes(i doubt, tho)

The word earphones caught my eye.

Where and or where did you see or get them??? I so have to have them!

I even really want the Tokidoki iPod cover but it does not fit a 120 GB ipod classic.

Anyone know if there are Tokidoki prints for the iPhone?

Tokidoki is just TOOOOOOO addicting. Well, all my favorite ones are... but this brand is too KAWAII:heart: for words!!!