A Very BIG ThankYou to my SA - a reveal!!

With the crazy rain these few days.. I think it's best your HAC take a breather and sleep for a while.. :P

What is your dream birkin?? I just saw one at the H shop that day but passed on it cos it was a 40cm...
Ya, ITA it should take a good rest:sleepy: in such weather before it starts working hard!!:robot:

OH, my dream birkin is a white birkin with violet bottom and violet inner lining with violet straps and piping, in size 30 CdC!:cloud9:(I am still contemplating if I should make the back violet too so it doesn't catch the colour from my clothes...but it does sound wierd tho:rolleyes:)

But, it's just a dream cos it has to be an SO.:crybaby:

My next on the list would be a 30cm in vermillion, gold, raisin, orange, rouge (anything) or etoupe. Do you have any to pass so that it can come to me?:P

Last edited:
OMG I'm in love. Purple is my favorite color, as is this gorgeous Birkin!
attachment.php

Ya, ITA it should take a good rest:sleepy: in such weather before it starts working hard!!:robot:

OH, my dream birkin is a white birkin with violet bottom and violet inner lining with violet straps and piping, in size 30 CdC!:cloud9:(I am still contemplating if I should make the back violet too so it doesn't catch the colour from my clothes...but it does sound wierd tho:rolleyes:)

But, it's just a dream cos it has to be an SO.:crybaby:

My next on the list would be a 30cm in vermillion, gold, raisin, orange, rouge (anything) or etoupe. Do you have any to pass so that it can come to me?

WOW!!! Your dream birkin sounds fabulous!!!! I feel so inspired that everyone has such great ideas!!! :tup: I'm such a boring person that I just like the birkin simple as it is but maybe with a contrast lining.... :Push: Sighs! I need to be more creative!!!!!

I'm sure you'll be able to get a 30cm in the colours that you want!!!!! *sending lotsa positive energy your way* I believe it'll come soon and then we can witness another fantastic reveal!!!! :yahoo:

OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! It's absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially in blue paon. It's the perfect HAC! Wow you have a terrific SA! Congrats!! and enjoy!!!