Temptation Weekend :(

irainei

<3 B
O.G.
Aug 5, 2008
So I'm planning my labor day weekend...and I just realized...

- A new Coach boutique is opening 5 minutes from my house tomorrow (and of COURSE I have to go...)
- I'm going down to a Coach outlet Saturday because it's on the way to my destination (and is it *cough* odd that we'll arrive there RIGHT when the outlet opens?)
- I'll be near a pilot boutique when I stop for lunch on Saturday (again 5 minutes away...)
- I'll be going to a military base and my mom can layaway purses...(hello... no tax and discounted purses!).

And if that's not enough- of all the dumb luck in the world, I'm receiving double my paycheck tomorrow :yahoo:.

I promised DH I'll be good, but how tempting is that?!:wtf: I don't know if I can control myself...:sweatdrop:

if i were in your shoes...i'd lock myself up.:P

hehe, i'm sure you'll have lots of fun and will of course keep your promise to DH.

hope your mom also has fun!! yay no tax and discounts!!

OMG - wow, that's a real Coach weekend! Be sure and post what they have at the military base - which one are you going to? I'm hoping that Travis gets the XL Suede Zoe as I'd sure like to get it at that nice discount and no tax! I was thinking about calling up there and asking, but they rarely have anyone working that actually knows anything about Coach so it's probably less frustrating to just drive up - it's less than an hour plus there's a Coach outlet near there too!!

Gosh if I'm in your shoe right now I won't be able to sleep the night before. I'd be dreaming of all the purses I would like to get. Enjoy shopping and congrats for the double pay.

Wow!!! There must be some sort of coach fate/planetary alignment/gods smiling upon you thing happening. I think you might anger the coach goddesses if you don't take advantage of the opportunity!
I would love to tell you that I've never planned a trip around a coach outlet, but I'd be lying!!!!
Have a blast!

OMG - wow, that's a real Coach weekend! Be sure and post what they have at the military base - which one are you going to? I'm hoping that Travis gets the XL Suede Zoe as I'd sure like to get it at that nice discount and no tax! I was thinking about calling up there and asking, but they rarely have anyone working that actually knows anything about Coach so it's probably less frustrating to just drive up - it's less than an hour plus there's a Coach outlet near there too!!

I'd be going down to one of the ones in SD...so it depends on my mom's mood (she goes to 32nd or the Marine Corp one). Usually those don't have the newer items, but the last time I was there, they were maybe a month or two behind, instead of 3-4, which was a nice surprise! I'd call anyway and at least see if you can find out when new shipments come in (That way you can plan a trip :X) ! I once figured out the discount, and it's a few dollars less than buying something on a PCE with tax...except it's every day :biggrin:

I'd be going down to one of the ones in SD...so it depends on my mom's mood (she goes to 32nd or the Marine Corp one). Usually those don't have the newer items, but the last time I was there, they were maybe a month or two behind, instead of 3-4, which was a nice surprise! I'd call anyway and at least see if you can find out when new shipments come in (That way you can plan a trip :X) ! I once figured out the discount, and it's a few dollars less than buying something on a PCE with tax...except it's every day :biggrin:

Cool - I was at both Miramar AFB and the SD Naval base in July and they both have the nicest Coach boutiques in the stores now! They had a ton of Bleeker stuff so I'm hoping that they have Zoe things now - I want a Zoe and you can't beat their prices - 20% off plus no tax - it's better than PCE! SD Naval base also had a ton of Burberry. They had some super nice Coach watches too - I kinda wish I'd gotten this one that I really liked.