my first LV, but only have $200

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
hello,

I am new to LV and coach, i was going to get a coach bag for my birthday, i love coach but decided against it in part because my currect bag is near perfect and the new coach bag would not exactly what i need

so i am looking for something LV i have been eye the key and coin (165) for a while but dont know what other card and or coin cases i can get for around $200

the option to save for something bigger does not appeal because it is my Bday in a few days and i dont really seen anything bigger that i LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Yes, your only choices are the key and change holders (aka "cles"). The Damier/Monogram Canvas cles goes for $165.

p11332027_ph_hero

p10295850_ph_hero

Unless the other members here have another suggestion, they'll let you know. But according to eluxury, it seems this may be the only choice right now. Unless you can spend a little more, you can get yourself a mini pochette accessoires. Which is like, a really small purse. $245

p10743027_ph_hero

Yes, your only choices are the key and change holders (aka "cles"). The Damier/Monogram Canvas cles goes for $165.

p11332027_ph_hero

p10295850_ph_hero

Unless the other members here have another suggestion, they'll let you know. But according to eluxury, it seems this may be the only choice right now. Unless you can spend a little more, you can get yourself a mini pochette accessoires. Which is like, a really small purse. $245

they look cute and i actually do have the perfect!! use for them, but they never give infor about what the inside looks like

congrats on your first LV as Vernis! This is a great color and will last, just remember to avoid long term sun exposure, it could change the color a bit. Other than that, please share pix when it arrive :yahoo: