34th street Macy's NYC good deals?

ive only seen regular clearance at macys on 34th ad it was usually only 30% off. if you can drive up to woodbru commons, its about an hour from the city and from what i hear they usully have good coach there

ive only seen regular clearance at macys on 34th ad it was usually only 30% off. if you can drive up to woodbru commons, its about an hour from the city and from what i hear they usully have good coach there

i was raised in NYC and NEVER felt compelled to learn to drive, but now, for first time ever, i REALLY must learn!!

you should those heritage stripe totes you were looking for were marked down to $101 at the outlet yesterday for the small and like $35more for the medium but they were selling fast..

I agree- the 34th st macys is ok but nothing special. I have seen bags 30% off but they were things that had been out awhile and made their way to the outlets at woodbury. they also dont mark down their jewelry very much- i saw a year old bangle there the other week for like $10 off retail.