31cm Tabac-Camel Clemence Bolide at NM!!!!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
This gorgeous bolide just arrived at my NM!!! Here are the specs:

31cm Tabac-Camel Clemence with PH $6300.00

Call Lisa Hamlin at (248) 635-8442 if you any questions!!!!

Attachments

• 100_6113.JPG
    100_6113.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 317
I do appreciate bolides. In fact it is my favorite (especially 37, still dream of it).
Bolide was invented before Birkin and even Kelly, only those small clutches, forgotten now, were available at the time.

BTW, who knows what years other popular models came into existence?

My most recent purchase was a bolide 37 clemence in vert olive. I thought about this style for years. Actually, the style proved the only point of (unresolved) contention between me and my wonderful (but opinionated) SA, who kept informing me that the bolide was "over." In the end I overruled him and charged the vert olive--and I am incredibly happy. I love the feel, the color, the ease, and the "mou-ness" of it!

Every person has their own idea of the "best" Hermes bags. Hah--telling someone which bag to choose is like telling them who to love...

I would buy another in a heartbeat.

^^^Why would an SA tell a customer that a style was "over"? Especially Hermes, where everything is classic.

Jag, the Bolide is really pretty--- I love all Bolides. I've never been in a NM that carries more than H scarves and very small things. Is your NM with all the great bags at the mall in Troy?

^^^Why would an SA tell a customer that a style was "over"? Especially Hermes, where everything is classic.

Jag, the Bolide is really pretty--- I love all Bolides. I've never been in a NM that carries more than H scarves and very small things. Is your NM with all the great bags at the mall in Troy?

Yes, my NM (Troy, MI) but supposedly this will be ending soon. Only the Washington store will be carrying H bags in the future. Of course, I hope NM changes its mind and continues to keep stocking my NM!:sweatdrop:

I think she probably lost her senses for a moment--she was enthralled with new and coming models. Again, i could be my transaltion--don't want to blame her too much. I also allow my SAs to have their own opinions--which they do!