Wow!! Kale bags!

s627y

O.G.
May 12, 2008
I bought 2 Kale bags from Haute Look during it's sale. After I bought them, I almost regret my purchases because I have never seen them in person. And Haute Look does not allow returns.
Anyhow, the 2 bags finally arrived at my door steps today, and WOW!!!
I immediately fell in love when I opened the box. It is luxurious to say the least! The leather is soooooooo soft and luxurious, i don't know what else to describe that wonderful feeling!
I am soooooooooooooooo in love!
I was planning on giving my Mom one, now I don't know which one to give her, I love both so much!
After I have purchased Botkier, Kooba, Rebecca Minkoff (the leather on matinee was good though), Marc Jacobs, Hayden Harnett, can't even remember all. This is the best, and the suede lining just make it more luxurious! I am in love! In love!
I really recommend it to everyone who loves smooth luxurious leather like me.

I have never heard of this brand before so I checked out their website after reading this thread.
I really like the look of the designs and the leather looks nice too.
I have that 'purchase' feeling coming on....:graucho:

Antonia - I will... maybe next week.
Halzer - you are funny, but it's definitely worth the money. I paid around $300 each, and they are way better than the Botkier I have purchased for more $$.

I was pleasantly surprised by Kale as well, it's not a brand you hear much about so I didn't know what to expect. My bag was squishy soft and the fuchsia suede lining was sooooo pretty.

I was browsing that sale at Hautelook, congrats on your score!

Linda

I saw a stunning Kale bag on eBay recently, being sold by a wonderful-sounding tPF'er. I almost bought the bag but then I held back as I've bought so many bags this year and want to hold out for a Teal Balenciaga City. The lining of the Kale bag was stunning, as was the rest of the bag. I'm having withdrawal symptoms now!

Thank you LindaP, the only thing was I ordered 2 bags and only 1 dust bag came with my order. Both bags were put in the same dust bag.
Oh, one more is the smell of the bag is very strong, I think it's probably the suede lining.
Maybe I can contact Haute Look? Or is this how they usually send their items?
Besides these, I'm happy. I can't wait to go home and take pictures, last night was too dark. :smile:

I saw a stunning Kale bag on eBay recently, being sold by a wonderful-sounding tPF'er. I almost bought the bag but then I held back as I've bought so many bags this year and want to hold out for a Teal Balenciaga City. The lining of the Kale bag was stunning, as was the rest of the bag. I'm having withdrawal symptoms now!

I totally know your feelings. I am the same, I will watch an item until it ends, and if someone else won it, I feel depressed.... But there are so many gorgeous purses out there waiting for us.

Have you tried contacting the seller? If the bag is still available, she may relist it again for you. Good luck!

Thank you LindaP, the only thing was I ordered 2 bags and only 1 dust bag came with my order. Both bags were put in the same dust bag.
Oh, one more is the smell of the bag is very strong, I think it's probably the suede lining.
Maybe I can contact Haute Look? Or is this how they usually send their items?
Besides these, I'm happy. I can't wait to go home and take pictures, last night was too dark. :smile:

I've never purchased from Hautelook before so I don't know. I ordered mine from Bluefly and it did not come from a dust bag. I also didn't notice any odor so not sure what's going on there. Does it smell like leather/suede?

Linda

As I promised, I finally took a picture of my Kale Tate, i've been carrying it since I got it, and it still looks brand new!
The touch and feel is just divine!
I should have taken some pictures of what i put in my bag - a ton! But no time today.
Picture003.jpg

As I promised, I finally took a picture of my Kale Tate, i've been carrying it since I got it, and it still looks brand new!
The touch and feel is just divine!
I should have taken some pictures of what i put in my bag - a ton! But no time today.
Picture003.jpg

So pretty! How is the shoulder drop, does it stay on your shoulder comfy? Could you wear it over a winter coat?

Linda