Which Pairs Should I Let Go?

Apr 14, 2008
Hello ladies, I have spent the majority of my day lurking tpf, and cleaning out my closet. I've come across shoes, that I no don't wear anymore, and want your opinions as to which two pairs should go. The ones you vote for I will most likely put on Ebay. I don't know what I'll do with the other two pair, they might go to ebay also.

First up- Sergio Rossi sandal from 2008 spring collection, I've only wore these once, and never had a pair of sergio's hurt my feet so bad. That turned me off to wanting to wear them again, although they are very pretty IRL.
mypictr_400x3561.jpg

Next- Sergio Rossi( not sure which season, I got them on sale 40% off) I used to love these, and now I'm not as enthusiastic as I was about them as I was.
sergio-rossi.jpg

Next- Giuseppe Zanotti fall 07, I wore these to death last yr, and don't think I'll wear them again. Although I'm hesitant because they are comfy, and I love the way they look.
giuseppe-zanotti-classe-232400.jpg

Lastly- Giuseppe Zanotti spring 08, these were handed over to me from my aunt, and I took them because I love Zanotti's, and thought I could make them work, but they do nothing for me.
81Po7ndiZ6S._AA280_.jpg

My aunt also suggested I give these away too, but I'm keeping them, she thinks they are ugly. I've worn the mess out of them, and I love the heel.
81Na0Ak7NMS._AA280_.jpg

I would for sure let go of the Sergio Rossi sandal from SS08..If they hurt you so bad and you have only worn them once chances are they're just going to sit in your closet! Between the other 3...Im not sure..they're all great! Maybe the Giuseppe Zanotti's since they do nothing for you...Good Luck:tup:

I love #1, they're drop dead gorgeous but if they hurt your feet you need to let them go. Same for #4 - if they don't do it for you, let them go - find another pair that do :yes:

My favorite pairs are 2 and 3, so you should sell those so that I can buy them! :P

Really, though, I would sell the first pair, since they hurt your feet so much, and the fourth.

I would keep 3 and 5 since you wear them and love them. If the others are not comfy and won't be worn, you may as well make some $ for new shoes.