Is it impossible to find this colour coffer now?

spendalot

Leather addict
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Hi all, I have been searching for the coffer in the S/S07 color Cammello.
Has anyone seen it or do you think it's an impossible find now?
Do not that this is different from the S/S08 sabbia/sand.
Please let me know if you have seen it. TIA!

miu2coffercammello.jpg

Picture from a fellow TPFer

Hi,It"s called "camello"(=camel) and from A/W 2006 if I'm not wrong.You are right, it's one of the best colours ever used by Miu Miu.Next season there was the colour "noce"(=nut) slightly more brownish and 2 tones darker. It's discontinued.You need to check either Ebay or Japanese stores to get a hold of one. I got mine on ebay.Second-hand but was in perfect condition.There are still some trustworthy sellers over there...

Hi,It"s called "camello"(=camel) and from A/W 2006 if I'm not wrong.You are right, it's one of the best colours ever used by Miu Miu.Next season there was the colour "noce"(=nut) slightly more brownish and 2 tones darker. It's discontinued.You need to check either Ebay or Japanese stores to get a hold of one. I got mine on ebay.Second-hand but was in perfect condition.There are still some trustworthy sellers over there...

..forgot to tell:It's darker than sabbia(=sand) Sabbia is more like cera(=cream)

Could you post a picture of yours here? I would love to admire it.

I think the one you said is like cera could be Soy/Soia :smile:
Sabbia/sand is darker like honey.

I like camello because the lambskin does not look so luxe and looks abit vintage and seems to age very well.

Please post a pic, please please :smile:

I found my Camello Coffer on Ebay awhile back. But it took time and patience to wait for one to come up. Have faith.

And the color is perfect, like a vintage leather bomber jacket.

Attachments

• MiuMiuCofferCattycorner.jpg
    MiuMiuCofferCattycorner.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 117
  • MiuMiuCofferFront.jpg
    MiuMiuCofferFront.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 127
  • MiuMiuCofferInside.jpg
    MiuMiuCofferInside.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 86
  • MiuMiuCofferLeatherCloseup.jpg
    MiuMiuCofferLeatherCloseup.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 82
I found my Camello Coffer on Ebay awhile back. But it took time and patience to wait for one to come up. Have faith.

And the color is perfect, like a vintage leather bomber jacket.

Awesome! This is the ONE!
This seems to be the only coffer in this type of leather made by miu miu and so far, it's the only coffer that made want to own one.

Could you post a picture of yours here? I would love to admire it.

I think the one you said is like cera could be Soy/Soia :smile:
Sabbia/sand is darker like honey.

I like camello because the lambskin does not look so luxe and looks abit vintage and seems to age very well.

Please post a pic, please please :smile:

In the meantime,I spared time and took some photos as well. As they were intended for you,here we go...put it next to my cera coffer just to compare the brown tone :smile:

Attachments

• camello.JPG
    camello.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 80
  • camello (1).JPG
    camello (1).JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 105
  • camello (2).JPG
    camello (2).JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 85
  • camello (3).JPG
    camello (3).JPG