Finally I pay homage to my '06 Sapin city

redskater

bags,books & Kitties
O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
I got her back in January but just haven't posted pics yet. Actually I wasn't sure if I would keep her or not. I'm still trying to get used to the short handles. But she's so pretty, I just can't seem to part with her. She is so saturated with color, and sooooo, soooo soft.:tup:

Attachments

• CIMG3090.JPG
    CIMG3090.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 108
  • CIMG3100.JPG
    CIMG3100.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 91
  • CIMG3104.JPG
    CIMG3104.JPG
    193 KB · Views: 227
I LOVE SAPIN!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

IMHO, Sapin was one of the best colors of 2006. The color is saturated, the leather is thick, chewy and has very little distressing.

REDSKATER - Your bag is beautiful...you need to carry it more cause it will get even better with use.

attachment.php

Love Sapin! Fall's a comin', so you don't have an excuse not to use her.:yes:

Enjoy her - that color is amazing! I had one exactly like that, but the size didn't work out for me and I ended up selling her, but I really want to get a Day style in that color someday!

I've seen a Sapin Balenciaga IRL and the color took my breath away! It was so nice and saturated! I say keep it, definitely! The handles stretch over time. When I first got my City, the bag was a bit uncomfortable on my shoulders. But after some time the handles got longer and now I carry the bag on my shoulders with no problems at all! :tup:

I've seen a Sapin Balenciaga IRL and the color took my breath away! It was so nice and saturated! I say keep it, definitely! The handles stretch over time. When I first got my City, the bag was a bit uncomfortable on my shoulders. But after some time the handles got longer and now I carry the bag on my shoulders with no problems at all! :tup:

thanks, that's good to know. Now with fall approaching, I'm sure I'll us her more. Thanks for the compliments everyone.