Need help with synthetic Brushes

Miyoshi637

Mar 27, 2006
Ok, I know it's super early, but I want to get my bf little sister (well she's not so little, she's 21) some good synthetic brushes for Christmas. She's recently turned into a major vegetarian, and doesn't eat a lot of food she use too and she didn't realize that the brushes she was using before or made from animal hair until I told her. :Push: She bought cheap cheap brushes from Ulta that smelled really funny and are really scratchy too. I'm not too familiar with a lot of brands that sell synthetic brushes. :shrugs:I use coastal scent brushes and I know they sell a set, but I want to see if anyone could give me more choices to choose from. Any help or input would be great! :heart:

Everyday Minerals for their foundation brushes they have a few styles and the synthetic hairs do not shed and are sooooo sooooft!

Another vote for Everyday Minerals makeup brushes! They're so soft, I swear! And the handles are all made from bamboo now. :P I have the Long Handled Kabuki, Flat Top Brush, Angled Blush Brush, and the Eye Kabuki Brush. There's a new Foundation Brush that just came out, I'm going to purchase that too. These are so inexpensive and super soft, totally worth the money! :tup:

ECOTOOLS at target! its like 11 for a set and I use them I really do. are they as good as my MAC brushes no but they are still very good. they are synthetice and made from bamboo it comes with and angled brush, foundation brush, eyeshadow brush and some others. I love them.

too faced makes synthetic brushes that are heavenly soft and cute to boot! i've tried a few myself and love them!

and i second the everyday minerals brushes!

Thanks for the suggestion ladies! Stupid me forgot about EM brushes, I think I'll order one next time I buy a kit because I want to see how soft they are. I'll also check out target next time I'm out too!

Keep the brushes' comin' please. :flowers:

ECOTOOLS at target! its like 11 for a set and I use them I really do. are they as good as my MAC brushes no but they are still very good. they are synthetice and made from bamboo it comes with and angled brush, foundation brush, eyeshadow brush and some others. I love them.

I have two EcoTools brushes (the blush/powder brush and the lash/brow groomer) and they are wonderful! They have synthetic Taklon bristles (which are absolutely soft, heavenly, and dense), bamboo handles, and ferules made of recycled aluminum. The six-piece set is fantastic. You get a blush/powder brush, a concealer brush, an eyeshadow brush, an angled shadow/liner brush, a lash/brow groomer, and an organic fabric roll pouch for about $11. Don't let the low price fool you. These brushes rival expensive cosmetic company brushes in terms of density and softness of bristles and durability.