Number on inside of pocket??

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
About 6 months ago, my cousin bought a medium carly from someone online, when she got it, there was some numbers written in marker on the inside of the inside pocket well, now the carly is starting to fray and she heard from someone that the numbers are put there so that it can't be returned at a store but, does this also mean that she can't get merch. credit for the fraying issue?

Thank you!!

that does not matter, the numbers were written on the inside pocket right? my mom bought a bag off ebay like that one and they were able to send it in for repair, that doesnt void the warrantee just prevent people from buying cheap on ebay and returning to the store for credit

Yeah, my Gigi had the numbers inside the pocket too. It's too avoid returns to dept. stores iirc but she is in for repair right now and all seems to be well with her.

that does not matter, the numbers were written on the inside pocket right? my mom bought a bag off ebay like that one and they were able to send it in for repair, that doesnt void the warrantee just prevent people from buying cheap on ebay and returning to the store for credit

That's a first... I've never heard about the numbers written on the inside of the bag. I'll have to go check my bag to see if mine has that too.

Kattykay... thanks for putting this up. I was always wondering what would happen if something happened if something ever happened to a Coach bag I bought off of ebay.

So when I originally read this I thought it was so odd, even stranger now that I received a bag with "$79.97" written on the inside of the interior zippered pocket in black permanent marker. Is it Nordstroms that does this? They should be shot if so.