Trip to Coach Outlet Store in Tuscola, IL!!!! WOO-HOO!

luralee

Changes mind always!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
I am in Illinois visiting my family and stopped by the outlet in Tuscola on the way. LOTS of stuff, great prices. They had the Gigi in Teal (1). They actually had the new Hampton's Leather Carryall in the brown and the Patchwork Large Carryall (black)!!!! Those were both there at 40% off outlet price because the hangtag (that big one) was missing! If I would have loved the patchwork one, I would have gotten it. Not too many full-priced bags; mostly some heritage stripe totes and a couple hs very small satchels (almost like pouches). They had a couple of off-white Ergo pleated totes. ALSO, a belted Ergo VINTAGE brown leather tote with stitching around the handles and down the side it had those loops like on the Thompsons!!!! I have never seen that bag before. It was gorgeous. It was small sized and had the tattersall lining. They had the tonal C's in the browns and denim for 40% off outlet price. The styles they had were the Carly and the hobo. They also had a couple of wallets to match. They had some 50% off bags and those were the pink C hobos from the first of the summer.

I got the pink Soho hobo for $69.99 and the mini skinny for $14.99. (Real pics when I return home; these borrowed from the bay.)
I also got the Lion key fob. If I can't find the zodiac Leo, I will have this Lion be my Leo!
Also, two scarves for gifts. ($8.00 ea !!!)

I also got this bag. Anyone seen it? It was the only one there. Is a bit bigger than this pic looks. I found the pic on tPF after a search and I guess it came out at the beginning of 2007. I was looking for a Coach satchel that has the same characteristics as my orange Cole Haan -- soft, squishy, with outside pockets, and long enough straps to fit up under my arm if necessary. I am so indecisive, especially about metallic, and I usually don't buy outlet bags, (the # on creed is F10597), but for the price, I couldn't resist. Well, guess what? It shows up on the drilldown under 10597!!! What's up with that? I have never found a factory bag on the drilldown. Mmmmmm.....anyone with insight on this detail???? :shrugs:

10597_d1.jpg

All in all, a very successful trip! :yahoo:

Great stuff and awesome deals. I paid full price for that pink soho print hobo. I so wish I would have waited. Congrats on your purchases. I am going to an outlet this weekend, hopefully, I will have such good luck!

Great stuff and awesome deals. I paid full price for that pink soho print hobo. I so wish I would have waited. Congrats on your purchases. I am going to an outlet this weekend, hopefully, I will have such good luck!

I paid full price too for the pink multiprint flap purse ($150) in July, but kept tags on and didn't use it, so when the price went down a few weeks ago, I bought it at the reduced price ($111) and returned the original.

Luralee-
I really like that metallic bag- stunning.