I got a new MACBOOK and need help!!!

courtneyh

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
im not sure if this is in the right place, if its not please move it!!!

I just got a new MACBOOK, I am usto having PC's...

It has the iphoto program, but i am totally not usto it...... i want to re-size my photos and its weird and i dont know how to do it!!!

i went to re-size photos on here to post pictures of something and it doesnt resize them....

anyone can help me!!!!! i am lost!!!

what's the setting like on your camera? that might help. i think mine is 680x420 or along those lines..does anything come up when you search in iphoto?

i dont know the setting on my camera?!!! i am electronic slow! its a nikon D40X......

when i did a search for iphoto or help, it only lets you crop the photo, it doesnt actually let you resize the image.... which doesnt make sense to me!

go to WWW.photobucket.com..Its FREE and resizes pics for u....!!!LMK if u need more help!

hey jill im sorry one more question!!!

once i have got the photos into photobucket and resized them, how do i get them to my pictures folder on my computer or is this something i cant do?

and if not how do i get them so i can post them on here?!!!

sorry for all of the questions.... this macbook has me all confused!!!

there is a HOW TO post pics thread in the feedback area that can explain it better than I can..LOL!
Im new to Macbook too! so i feel ya
To save to your laptop,if its a pic in email....click on top of pic where its says QUICKPHOTO..then AT BOTTOM of pic..A camera IPHOTO icon will pop up and u click on it and itll add to your Photos

there is a HOW TO post pics thread in the feedback area that can explain it better than I can..LOL!
Im new to Macbook too! so i feel ya
To save to your laptop,if its a pic in email....click on top of pic where its says QUICKPHOTO..then AT BOTTOM of pic..A camera IPHOTO icon will pop up and u click on it and itll add to your Photos

thank you thank you once again!!!!

i sware this is like learning how to do something all over again..... i am sooo usto pc's......i am like sooooo slow with this whole macbook!!!!