Jimmy Choo Thoughts on 'Lois'...?

GucciEyed

Jun 8, 2008
Hi All,

I was downtown at Nordstrom a few days ago, and totally :drool: fell in love :heart: with a Jimmy bag that they are calling 'Lois' - I haven't seen this bag before. I looked at Nordstrom online and they don't have it listed there, and it's not on JimmyChoo.com either...

Is it possible that only my local Nordstrom has this bag? If so, why? :shrugs:

Also, does anyone else have this bag? How do you like it? Pros, Cons?

:heart:TIA for any opinions/info.

Is the dark red bag pictured here the one you are referring to?

jimmyll2lhm.jpg

If so, I have seen this one at my local JC Boutique. It was a really pretty bag but just entirely too big for me.

Is the dark red bag pictured here the one you are referring to?

jimmyll2lhm.jpg

If so, I have seen this one at my local JC Boutique. It was a really pretty bag but just entirely too big for me.

Nope. That's not it - it's big like this one, but there is a 'bonus' smallish messenger bag that hooks onto the front of the bag and you can separate it from the 'main' larger bag and use it alone... It's awesome!!!:heart: And you're right it is a 'big' bag, but I L-O-V-E it and would perhaps risk having a sore shoulder in order to carry her. ;)

Anyone else?

I think I found it this time...

jimmyll1lhm.jpg

I saw this one at the JC Boutique too. Maybe I have it right this time. :smile:

:tup:That's totally it! The one that I saw wasn't in patent leather, just really soft, gorgeous leather that was like 'butta'. Ahh, love that 'Lois'... I wonder why it's not in Jimmy Choo's online boutique, though...? They had it in black and red at Nordstrom, but I had just bought a Gucci the day I was there, and now I am on 'Ban' indefinitely my DH says. :crybaby:(But if something goes on sale (per se) he doesn't necessarily have to know about it...kwim ;))

The hardware and the leather on this bag is amazing! I always see these bags and then wish they came in a smaller version. A bag that big would look completely wrong on me. :sad:

Someone on here must get this bag...just so I can live vicariously through you. :smile:

I saw that at Nordstom last week also, I was like "What is that?" :nuts: Nice, would be a travel bag for me but I don't travel that much :smile: Did any one happen to check the price on it?

The price was $2495.00 I believe... Which was why I didn't get it - I couldn't have shown my face around my DH until '09 if I had come home with nearly four thousand dollars of handbag ('cause I had already bought my Gucci) in one day:nogood:
But, now she is on my WishList...:drool: Maybe my DH will remember dear 'Lois' for the Holiday Season...?:heart:

It would be the perfect travel bag!

I didn't check the price.

And Michele you are soooo right - the Perfect Travel Bag! But, at the same time I could totally use either one (small or large) for a regular purse -> it covers all needs~ cute&compact AND huge&useful -All At The Same Time- while staying Gorgeous! You can't lose with 'Lois'! (At least I don't see how... ;))

Wow i wish my DH would consider a Choo for a holiday gift! No need to hold my breath! It ain't gonna happen never!!!

Try what I do, I buy a Choo bag and say "honey, look what you got me for Xmas". Then he throws a bow on the pretty box and sets it under the tree and I'm happy as a pig in **** :wlae: I definately don't need surprises.

Try what I do, I buy a Choo bag and say "honey, look what you got me for Xmas". Then he throws a bow on the pretty box and sets it under the tree and I'm happy as a pig in **** :wlae: I definately don't need surprises.

Hmmm....I tried this once and it didn't go over quite as well as I had hoped. :shrugs:

Perhaps the fact that it was March was the problem?? :P