Chanel double flap bag or LV Suhali Le Talen.? Which one should I get?

MISSY-LV

Paris_lily
Jul 30, 2008
I need help, since the last time I got scamed by a seller from ebay claiming the bag is in MINT condition, which is not!

This time I will be smarter and buy a brand new one instead. Here is the problem...i'm in love with Chanel 2.55 double flap and I'm in love with LV Suhali Le Talen. , which one should I buy?

I would love to buy both but I don't think my husband will be a happy camper =) so now I need help deciding which one should I buy..(first)?:idea:

I need help, since the last time I got scamed by a seller from ebay claiming the bag is in MINT condition, which is not!

This time I will be smarter and buy a brand new one instead. Here is the problem...i'm in love with Chanel 2.55 double flap and I'm in love with LV Suhali Le Talen. , which one should I buy?

I would love to buy both but I don't think my husband will be a happy camper =) so now I need help deciding which one should I buy..(first)?:idea:

What's this "Le Talen"? Is it the Louis Vuitton Le Talentueux?

p10506101_ph_althero_White

If this is the bag you're referring to then, I would have to go for the Chanel, as long as you're okay with double flap bags. I think that would drive me crazy though.

Then again, this LV bag above isn't my cup of tea either.

I don't know, in terms of physical appearance I would choose the Chanel.

You guys are amazing!! Ok now here is another question...

Chanel double flap has two type of leather, one is the smooth classic leather, which is much likely to get scratched, and the other is (I don't know what they call it) tiny dots with holes all around the bag??? which is LESS likely to get scratch.

Which type of leather i should go with?

If you're not so careful with your bags, get the caviar(the second one you mentioned). While I've carried my lambskin bags as everyday bags, I'm always terribly paranoid they're going to get damaged, or wet, or stained, or something else. In fact, I just picked up a black caviar PST last week so I'd have something I wasn't scared of carrying every day. You can just wipe caviar clean with baby wipes, and rain doesn't hurt it (as long as you don't leave it sitting out, which I can't imagine anyone doing).

With that said, if you're the kind of person who doesn't mind babying her bags, and is willing to find somewhere safe to put it every time you set it down, and don't mind leaving it at home when it's wet outside, the lambskin is ridiculously soft and beautiful. It's just very delicate.