Coach Peace Sign Earrings

Feb 16, 2008
I was looking for where Shawn Johnson got hers, and I realized that someone here had posted they were Coach. I didn't see them on the site. However, I was curious if they were even released to stores yet, or if I should try and call JAX. I'm so in love with them!

It's funny.. I was wearing my Lucky Brand peace earrings, and the manager at the boutique commented on them and took me over to the look book to see the jewelry. All the peace stuff is there... She tried to get me to order it, but I told her I prefer my Lucky jewelry (and I already have a lot of it). Now what I need is that Coach belt with the peace sign buckle..matches my earrings perfectly!!

Anyway, as for Coach... Just ask to see the binder sheets if it's not in the red book, but as far as I know you can definitely order it.

It's funny.. I was wearing my Lucky Brand peace earrings, and the manager at the boutique commented on them and took me over to the look book to see the jewelry. All the peace stuff is there... She tried to get me to order it, but I told her I prefer my Lucky jewelry (and I already have a lot of it). Now what I need is that Coach belt with the peace sign buckle..matches my earrings perfectly!!

Anyway, as for Coach... Just ask to see the binder sheets if it's not in the red book, but as far as I know you can definitely order it.

Maybe I'll call today. I don't have time to go into the boutique anytime soon - the baby is due any second. So do we know for sure that the ones Shawn Johnson was wearing are Coach? I just want to make sure if I am going to order them sight unseen.

I didn't see the Belt Buckle - is that on the site now? I'll have to go check it out!

Maybe I'll call today. I don't have time to go into the boutique anytime soon - the baby is due any second. So do we know for sure that the ones Shawn Johnson was wearing are Coach? I just want to make sure if I am going to order them sight unseen.

I didn't see the Belt Buckle - is that on the site now? I'll have to go check it out!

The jewelry I saw was silver, and the belt buckle is hammered brass. I haven't seen Shawn Johnson, so I have no clue about that. I was just directed to the peace sign jewelry by the SA, and she had asked me if I had seen the "new" jewelry. Not sure if it's the same as what you're looking for or not.

The jewelry I saw was silver, and the belt buckle is hammered brass. I haven't seen Shawn Johnson, so I have no clue about that. I was just directed to the peace sign jewelry by the SA, and she had asked me if I had seen the "new" jewelry. Not sure if it's the same as what you're looking for or not.

I just looked at the belt buckle and its cute! Not thrilled about the signature belt part though.

These are Shawn Johnson's earrings (they are really cute, whoever makes them):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/honan/2780060339/

Thjanks for posting the pic... been waiting for someone to do so.
Those are adorable. Looks I'm going to have to get these for my god-daughter for her birthday or Christmas.....(already bought her the legacy peace sign keyring).

The phone number for JAX is being checked for trouble? That's weird. I tried JAX last night, and I was told to contact another department. I haven't gotten a chance to call since they were closed last night.

I bought this bracelet at the houston factory store.....
coachies007.jpg

And they did have the one that had a peace sign charm just like it, I am not sure if they had matching earings but I believe they had a necklace, the charm looked about the same size as Shawn's earrings.