Reissue 226 collection

Here's a picture of my Reissue 226 collection. All of them are from 2008, with the exception of the light silver which is from 2007. I guess I overdid it a bit this year and will definetly sell a few to make way for the new Reissues coming in 2009. I used to love the 227 size, but somehow along the way decided to downsize and go for the 226's. I don't carry much on a daily basis so the medium size fits my lifestyle best. Surprisingly, the black metallic with silver chain gets the most use because it's so easy to match to outfits. I also have one black metallic 227 with gold chain, but find myself using that one less and less because it's big and bulky.

Attachments

• P1010310-002.jpg
    P1010310-002.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 559
Seems like you are on a Chanel roll this year!! I was on your other colorful med flap tread drooling and I fainted when I popped in here! Great choices of colors and you have good taste! Congrats on all your finds!

They are all so beautiful.. u are going to have ahard time deciding which ones to let go.. I have both 227 and 226 buy simply love the 227 size as it can fit so much more..:P.. Guess it all depends on what suits our life style.. enjoy all the beauties

Seems like you are on a Chanel roll this year!! I was on your other colorful med flap tread drooling and I fainted when I popped in here! Great choices of colors and you have good taste! Congrats on all your finds!

Guilty as is :smile: Think I will have to take it slower next year..but with that in mind, I still can't stop wondering about the new Reissue colours coming out. Any idea?

They are all so beautiful.. u are going to have ahard time deciding which ones to let go.. I have both 227 and 226 buy simply love the 227 size as it can fit so much more..:P.. Guess it all depends on what suits our life style.. enjoy all the beauties

227 is also a great size and fits a lot of stuff. But I'm quite small so feel that 226 fits me best. Anyhow, maybe I am just going through a 'phase' and might go back to the larger sizes soon. I've recently been concentrating on collecting the smaller sizes like the 226 and the classic mediums, so I hope I don't get the 'Jumbo' wave anytime soon or I'm going to be in big trouble :smile: