Bengt's Mon Damier Graphite Wallpaper Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bengt

Jul 2, 2008
Hey guys! I know you are aware about Louis Vuitton's Mon Monogram Service but to those who don't, here's a brief explanation:

Customers can choose to personalize one of two bag styles (initially) -- the Speedy 30 or the Keepall 44 Bandouliere -- and decide on variations of vertical or diagonal stripes; initials (2 or 3) and 16 colours for the stripes. All that makes for a total of 240 possible variations! Here are some samples of Mon Monogram bags: sample1, sample2, sample3.
But in good ol' Bengt's creative traditions, I offer a service similar to that of the Mon Monogram. It's called the Mon Damier Graphite Wallpaper Service. You will receive a personalized wallpaper wherein you can decide on the variations of vertical, horizontal or diagonal stripes; initials (2 or 3 letters or numbers) and desired colours for the stripes!!

Here's some samples:

This is my Mon Damier Graphite Wallpaper with my initials on it! Fab! :yahoo:

FreshmessMonDamierGraphiteWallpa-1.jpg

This is freshmess' wallpaper with his initials.. :tup:

LVModeMonDamierGraphiteWallpaper-1.jpg

This is LVMode's wallpaper with her first name's first letter! It also matches the color of her Mon Monogram! :drool:

I know you want one and because you're all my friends, of course it's for FREE! :tup:

SERVICE IS TEMPORARY CLOSED
100/100 Orders has been recieved.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so cool, btw I love your blog!

Thanks so much Sensalicious! Let's just not talk about my blog here in tPF coz that's the reason I was banned few months ago! lol.. :P So, do you fancy a wallpaper?!

I already submitted the form. :shame:
Thank you very much Bengt. :flowers: You're such a doll.

I already received your order divingcandie! Please wait for the confirmation email! :tup: Is your initals MAY? Do you want to put in dots in between the initials?

i love this!!!! just sent my order ;)

Heya DD! Are your initials SKC? If not, I still haven't received your order. But please don't place another order again coz Wufoo (the host for the Order Service) only offers 100 orders coz I only registered for a free account.. :P

If I haven't recieved your order after 30 minutes, i'll just PM you! :yes:

UPDATE: I've recieved your order.. Please reply to the confirmation email that will arrive on your inbox shortly! :biggrin:

Last edited:
I already finished one order! Who asked for a Diagonal Side-by-Side Red/Purple Stripes with the initials MAY? Please check your inbox or junk folder and reply to the confirmation email i've sent! :biggrin: I will be sending your Mon Damier Graphite after I received your email!

Status
Not open for further replies.