I just received my 2056 sunnies....

saira1214

O.G.
May 13, 2007
and they broke!!!! I can't believe Dior sunnies can be so flimsy. I have a fairly small face, and the arms of the sunnies were super short. I was gently messing around with the tip of one of the arms, and the part that wraps around your ear broke off. I couldn't believe it! I had just received the glasses, not even worn them, and they were sitting in two pieces in my hand. Does anybody own a pair? Is this normal for Dior 2056 glasses? Are the arms supposed to be so short. The don't seem to be fake. I stalked these glasses for three months and now they are broken. Is there anywhere reputable to take them to get fixed? Is this something that can be fixed, or will the arm have to be replaced? Sorry for so many questions, but I am so frustrated. :cursing: :cursing: TIA.

oooopsy...was that a reputable seller, did you authenticate them? Im sure if you take them to a Dior boutique, they will be able to help you, possibly with a fee:sweatdrop:

Thanks nataliam...I did post them on the forum for authentication, but received no response. I will pics right now. I don't think there is a Dior boutique in Chicago. If not, where else can I take them? Thanks!

Thanks nataliam...I did post them on the forum for authentication, but received no response. I will pics right now. I don't think there is a Dior boutique in Chicago. If not, where else can I take them? Thanks!

uuugh I dont recall your post...to authenticate sunnies I need pictures of BOTH of the inside arms hun. I havent got a clue if an optician can fix this..

Depending on the point of breakage, the frame might not be repairable. Otherwise, it could be very expensive to repair. Please post photos as Nat said and we can help with authentication.