CN I ask one more blackberry question about the backlight?

Oct 16, 2007
got a curve last week and noticed that when I am testing and checkingmessages, that sometimes the screen is brighter than at other times. Is there a problem with my phone? Also, sometimes when I end a call, I hear a noose like I am hanging up on speakerphone once in a while. I am wonderingif I should take it back and get a new one because of the screen issue. I am off to check the crackberry site. Thanks!

I have been a long time fan of blkberry. I have the Curve but have had others including the Pearl(which I didn't like much).

And as others have stated it is normal for the light to do that. What colour do you have?

Last edited:
What are you liking about these Blackberrys? I was going to choose 1 for my upgrade but they remind me so much on Treo.

I moved from a Treo to a Blackberry Pearl and it was the best move ever. My Treo was just becoming unstable. I haven't had any issues with my Pearl since I got her. The email client on it is the best thing - BB messenger is awesome ... I love this phone! I thought I'd have a hard time from the Treo .. but it went really smooth

I have a blackberry pearl and really want the bold but my provider is not going to carry it. I love the pearl but sometimes I want a phone with the full key board and that is larger than my pear. Does anyone have the Curve? And if so are you happy with it?

My first post in this thread stated, I have a Curve. I am very happy with it. I disliked the Pearl because it didn't have a full keyboard.

I've been a long time fan of Blkberry.

I have a blackberry pearl and really want the bold but my provider is not going to carry it. I love the pearl but sometimes I want a phone with the full key board and that is larger than my pear. Does anyone have the Curve? And if so are you happy with it?

My first post in this thread stated, I have a Curve. I am very happy with it. I disliked the Pearl because it didn't have a full keyboard.

I've been a long time fan of Blkberry.

Same here. LOVE my Curve. Went for it over the Pearl because of the Pearl's suretype keyboard vs. the Curve's QWERTY keyboard.

I had a Treo for 24 hours and returned it to the store for a Windows mobile. Apart from the obvious, what can these Blackberrys do. (Obvious being email) and wouldnt a dedicated smartphone be better for you or a pocket pc? I know you love your Blackberry, just wondering if you have tried other formats like Symbian?

I had a Treo for 24 hours and returned it to the store for a Windows mobile. Apart from the obvious, what can these Blackberrys do. (Obvious being email) and wouldnt a dedicated smartphone be better for you or a pocket pc? I know you love your Blackberry, just wondering if you have tried other formats like Symbian?

I had pearl & curve but couldn't get used to it, so going back to my nokia. :heart: Symbian platform, so much program i can play with and more stable IMO.