There's a WHISKEY GIGI.....

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
at Altantic City outlet!! The guy just called me about it, and I don't know why. I was on the list for the teal, which I got a few weeks ago, but he said he thought I might also want the whiskey. :confused1: Anyway....just passing along the info in case someone wants this bag!!

Now back to unpacking my goodies!! :graucho:

Oooh yummy! I love the Whiskey Gigi!!!! I wanted to get it to use as a school bag but unfortunately it's too heavy with things like textbooks and laptops in it :nogood:

I don't think so...they will just do a charge hold. I think all the leather Gigis are $375 after the markdown. They also have a sig Gigi too he said, but I didn't pay attention to what color.

This is one of my HG bags.... I'm going to be up there on 9/13 but I know that w/ a charge hold you must pick up within 14 days, right?? Maybe I'll call on Saturday and cross my fingers that they still have a whiskey one??

^^ Have them hold it for you for a couple days, then call and do the charge hold. I'm sure if they know you are coming on a specific date they would allow it to extend a few days past their typical 14. Good luck!!

^^ Have them hold it for you for a couple days, then call and do the charge hold. I'm sure if they know you are coming on a specific date they would allow it to extend a few days past their typical 14. Good luck!!

Yeah, I wouldn't think there'd be a problem with a couple extra days since it's a charge hold... worth a shot! Good luck, I hope you get her :tup:

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
I initially wanted the walnut color but I never see that one on E-bay and Whiskey would be my second choice so I'm seriously thinking about it... Will call them when they open to see if they still have one.