Opinions on this Ruby Day I Have On Hold

It was way deeper IRL but on closer inspection my SA & I found a few little imperfections.

One a tiny area at the top of the back near the zipper where it appears the dye was missed & a nick or two.

I am a perfectionist & while I have yet to sell a Bbag I am thinking these little flaws might bug someone else too.

I didn't come home with her because she is going to see if she can get another one in from another store but she's holding her for me.

I love the color though. It reminds me of a great matte red lipstick.

Much deper & richer than I thought it ould be & so completely different than coral.

I called my NM & Saks SA's & seems like thye just got Ruby in First & City - no day's. True?

I am sure Bal has but I won't shop there since you only get store credit.

Although I didn't come home empty handed - my SA was also holding a black day with covered hardware that is dark, saturated, distressed but not veiny in case I didn't like the Ruby!

Will take photos after DH goes to bed!

And now I finally have a day!

The bag is gorgeors but I can understand why you are holding back. Congrats with your black day, though. I'd looove to see some pics, pls post:woohoo:

It was way deeper IRL but on closer inspection my SA & I found a few little imperfections.

One a tiny area at the top of the back near the zipper where it appears the dye was missed & a nick or two.

I am a perfectionist & while I have yet to sell a Bbag I am thinking these little flaws might bug someone else too.

I didn't come home with her because she is going to see if she can get another one in from another store but she's holding her for me.

I love the color though. It reminds me of a great matte red lipstick.

Much deper & richer than I thought it ould be & so completely different than coral.

I called my NM & Saks SA's & seems like thye just got Ruby in First & City - no day's. True?

I am sure Bal has but I won't shop there since you only get store credit.

Although I didn't come home empty handed - my SA was also holding a black day with covered hardware that is dark, saturated, distressed but not veiny in case I didn't like the Ruby!

Will take photos after DH goes to bed!

And now I finally have a day!

I just saw a gorgeous Ruby Day at NM Atlanta, GA yesterday. Great leather and great color saturation. You might call them. :tup: