What's your next bag going to be?

Still looking for the right small Betty to come along.

For a long time I wanted a bleu nuit Paddy, but I tried a python Paddy on in Sacoche, Bahrain last weekend and I didn't find the 'tube' handles very comfortable on the shoulder, so it's off my list (which is good news for my wallet!). I mentioned to the sales assistant that I wished Chloe were still making Bettys and she came out of the storeroom with three chain Bettys on her arm.... just under $600 each. I thought they were a real bargain, but unfortunately chains don't work for me :sad:.

I did rather like the new blue Heloise in python, it was droolworthy.

I couldnt do with the chains, either... the price is very good...

Have you seen the Parati in Sacoche? Anything else on sale?

I am still kicking myself for not having bid on another python silverado which was listed by a lovely tPFer from the UK...

I hope to get one of these in the distant future... but it'd have to come from Europe... blimey!

yes this one was from the uk! so perfect!
its the small silverado i think so perfect for going out!
4241_1-1.jpg

Thanks... i am on a ban:Push:... my bal addiction isnt helping my finances at all.:nogood:..

mariabdc - the only way to 'ban' you is to either have your hands cut off - or you chained to some stake - either is perfectly feasible - and for the price of an EasyJet flight to Madrid - I'm more than happy to oblige;)