All things Metallic !

Stormy Heart

HellBent for Leather
O.G.
Apr 10, 2008
I deepy :heart: the new distressed bronze and pewter but until we get these sweeties, let's add pictures and text for our beloved HH violet, indigo, ink, lead, pewter, anthracite, goldrush, antique silver, etc.
* Because the nature of metallic leather is changing, here's a place to keep up, compare, and critique.* :yes:

oops. this is until I get the others pictured.

I Love this metallic ! not blingy, soft but holds shape, easy on the eyes and in hand.

Attachments

• HHPompidou.jpg
    HHPompidou.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 192
Clutch Wallet in Silver Anaconda and Havana Hobo in Antracite!

I'll need to take a pic of my Big Mimi in Lead.

Attachments

• Hayden Harnett Clutch Wallet, Silver Anaconda (2).JPG
    Hayden Harnett Clutch Wallet, Silver Anaconda (2).JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 231
  • Hayden Harnett Havana, Anthracite.JPG
    Hayden Harnett Havana, Anthracite.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 306
My havana hobo in anthracite!! So gorgeous!!!

attachment.php

AVP - NOT TO RUB IT IN BUT I DID AND OH MY GOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO ARRIVE NOW, I'LL POST SOME MODELLING PICS WHEN I RECEIVE IT ANYDAY NOW!

I thought I might have made a boo boo after hearing how stiff the Black Patent was but the goldrush seems to fold over ok.

sallyb80, when the gold one came it wasn't staying folded over very well so I folded it and left another purse on top of it for a day to kind of weigh it down and now it's wonderful. I think you'll be very happy with it. I'm enchanted with mine.:heart:

AVP - NOT TO RUB IT IN BUT I DID AND OH MY GOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO ARRIVE NOW, I'LL POST SOME MODELLING PICS WHEN I RECEIVE IT ANYDAY NOW!

I thought I might have made a boo boo after hearing how stiff the Black Patent was but the goldrush seems to fold over ok.

LOL! I'm glad to hear you've gotten it. It deserves a happy home! :yes: