Lovebags' handbags update!

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Short but sweet note to let all you lovelies know that Lovebags will be posting her reviews tomorrow!

I can tell you that her Choco Hug Me is a "hit" and a definite keeper (big surprise there! :rolleyes:)

In the meantime, if I can entertain you in any way just say the word!

Well, she certainly does need a photography class but the review skills are damn near perfection.;)

Can't wait Lovebags!

In the meantime, what are your talents Contessa? I could use some entertainment!:popcorn:

Ok.....I must admit I'm not my usual self. I'm on a diet of sorts.....no eating after 7 pm and no alcohol, sweets, or crap (junk food)

I'm one cranky Contessa.......which I suppose can be entertaining in itself I suppose.....esp if someone misbehaves......and Savvy better behave herself damnit!!!!

Short but sweet note to let all you lovelies know that Lovebags will be posting her reviews tomorrow!

I can tell you that her Choco Hug Me is a "hit" and a definite keeper (big surprise there! :rolleyes:)

In the meantime, if I can entertain you in any way just say the word!

Entertain me by telling me who is in your Avatar? I can't decide if it's Bon Jovi or Dana Carvey from SNL????? And what is the significance? Don't tell me.....they have a BE bag?????? LOLOL

It's Bon Jovi! :heart: him!! No significance whatsoever to BE.....unless he "Whispers To ME"!!!!! ;)

Now there is an interesting thought. Who would make a good Male Spokemodel for BE? Do you think they would sell more bags if Bon Jovi would Flip his Hair Band locks and lie in a puddle of BE bags? I suppose he would do better than Dana Carvey...LOL

Now there is an interesting thought. Who would make a good Male Spokemodel for BE? Do you think they would sell more bags if Bon Jovi would Flip his Hair Band locks and lie in a puddle of BE bags? I suppose he would do better than Dana Carvey...LOL

I think Bon Jovi could definitely model some of them......I know where he could hang the Stroke Me!!! :devil:

I think Bon Jovi could definitely model some of them......I know where he could hang the Stroke Me!!! :devil:

[Fanning my face and blushing]

Contessa! You are so much more than my delicate Constitution can handle! And so is Bon Jovi!

But it's not your fault. BE certainly does have sexual/sensual names for their bags. I think it's appealing to women. As long as they don't come up with "Jump Me's" or "Give it to Me's"...LMAO