What straps sold separately?

Aug 2, 2006
I was wondering if straps can be sold separately. I would love a shoulder strap for my WC and mono speedies and found that the strap from the roxbury would be the perfect length. So my questions is can I purchase just the roxbury strap and not the bag? Thanks in advance.

I was wondering if straps can be sold separately. I would love a shoulder strap for my WC and mono speedies and found that the strap from the roxbury would be the perfect length. So my questions is can I purchase just the roxbury strap and not the bag? Thanks in advance.

I like the idea of a shoulder strap for a Speedy as well but where exactly are you attaching it on the bag?

^^
You can attach the strap to the metal chads that hold the handles on the Speedy BUT the straps will eventually rub and leave a black mark on the handles of the Speedy. I use a strap with my Mono and Damier Speedys and there is a black mark on my Mono Speedy.

Oh wow I don't want a black mark oh the handles. How bad of mark does it leave?

I've always used a strap since day one for my Mono Speedy, so the strap ends that connect to the Speedy have been black on the edge. But, occasionally I will clean them and the blackness is not so bad. It really isn't that noticeable to begin with but it would probably bother some people - especially those individuals that don't like straps with Speedys to begin with.