my first LV bag! small defect??

arnoldma

Aug 14, 2008
finally got to get my 1st lv bag from selfridges yesterday. here are some pics :smile: its so beautiful i can't stop looking at it... lol.

2zjg6ye.jpg

11qo6ja.jpg

2aikcw9.jpg

the picture below shows 2 small scratches on the leather boarder.. im i being too fussy? is this something common in bags? i think im just a picky person in general, but what do u guys think?

5fitna.jpg

other than that i love this bag!!! :heart::heart:

I would say its so tiny that I wouldnt bother trying to exchange. This would prob happen the first or second time you sat you bag down anyway. Goodluck with whatever you decide, its a beautiful bag!

I don't see it as anything to worry about and I am rather fussy. In fact, sometimes I can be a real pain in the a**, even to myself.

It is a beautiful bag and you should really enjoy it. If you exchanged it you would probably find a little something on the next one. But, that is up to you.

One thing I think I am learning here is that we all could drive ourselves nutty wanting the bags to stay "perfect." That isn't the way the world works and purses weren't meant to be kept behind glass.

thanks for the reply guys, i think i'll just keep it the way it is and enjoy my bag, like someone said if i exchange it ill prob find something wrong with the next one, and will be never satisfied :biggrin: i seriously can't stop looking at it! already thinking about my next purchase!! haha.

congrats! i love that bag! the little scratches wouldn't bother me. but if it bothers you, exchange it. you should be 100% happy!!!! ;)