need heritage stripe totes pics/ which to buy

The point was that I was saying that she should carry a plastic bag for her wine bottles so her handbag doesn't get condensation from the wine bottle in it. I wasn't saying she should put the coated canvas bag in one.
thats what i was say :smile: i will carry a plastic bag for wine bottles and for anything that might be wet :smile: :tup: :jammin:

The point was that I was saying that she should carry a plastic bag for her wine bottles so her handbag doesn't get condensation from the wine bottle in it. I wasn't saying she should put the coated canvas bag in one.
ok i was just saying that in case she didnt know, no need to get defensive

i have the medium pink, and oddly enough we had not a single bottle of wine in the house (my mom was so shocked she ran down to the store to get some lol) so i used a large bottle of international delight, which is similar in size a a small bottle of wine as far as circumference goes. also im not currently using it, so i just threw the basics in so you can see
001.jpg

002.jpg

003-1.jpg

005.jpg

oops forgot one lol thats the stuff i threw in, my wallet, wristlet, my phone (lg env) and international delight pumpkin spice coffe creamer

uhhhh :heart: nice!!!

i like it!!! i also like that the inside is the light color so you can see all your stuff inside!!

my partner is making me wait till sep. 16 to get it. so i will keep you guys up to date and post pics when i get it

hi...i just wanted to let u know that the closest outlet to u would be the woodbury commons outlet in central valley ny...i'm in nutley and it takes just about an hour to get there...i think atlantic city is much further...

i was at the lake george outlet this weekend and they had the small totes there along with a bunch of accessories...

That's a great idea, Selketkrb, about carrying a store bag with you! You could even put it into something cute if you don't want it to ruin the perfect look of the inside of your bag, lol...like this...and that way you are prepared should you need it.
2793293038_1cd1e8f6a3_m.jpg
2792436991_6368031e13_m.jpg

I'm tossing this into my bag right now, in fact :tup:!

I have that same Lip Venom!! It's suppose to make your lips "bigger" right? that is such a great idea stuffing a plastic bag in there! I need to find mines now..thanks for the idea!!

I also have the New Heritage Stripe Sig Tote in Berry and I must say it holds up very well in this ever so unpredictable SF weather :sweatdrop:

I used it last when it was super foggy out and I was afraid the moist would ruin my tote somehow :Push: But anything seems to wipe right off of it :tup:

attachment.php

hi...i just wanted to let u know that the closest outlet to u would be the woodbury commons outlet in central valley ny...i'm in nutley and it takes just about an hour to get there...i think atlantic city is much further...

i was at the lake george outlet this weekend and they had the small totes there along with a bunch of accessories...
i thought so, my cousin lives in nutley, idk where though. actually im not sure if he still even lives there lol

I have that same Lip Venom!! It's suppose to make your lips "bigger" right? that is such a great idea stuffing a plastic bag in there! I need to find mines now..thanks for the idea!!

Thanks, TnC! Selketkrb had the original idea to carry a plastic bag in your purse in case of emergencies and I just thought it would be fun to carry it in something cute, lol. BTW, I :heart: that Lip Venom stuff! Not sure if it really makes my lips bigger but I like the way it keeps my lips moist.

Thanks, TnC! Selketkrb had the original idea to carry a plastic bag in your purse in case of emergencies and I just thought it would be fun to carry it in something cute, lol. BTW, I :heart: that Lip Venom stuff! Not sure if it really makes my lips bigger but I like the way it keeps my lips moist.

I loved your idea of using the Lip Venom case, it's perfect. I sat there trying to think of something I already had on hand that was just as cute as your case that I could use right now but I've got nuttin'. :crybaby:

Now I want one of these totes. I have to stop looking at these threads.

I think I have a tube like the lip ones that mascara came in , wonder if a plastic bag will fit in it??? DH has tubes that he gets cigars in, maybe one of those.

I loved your idea of using the Lip Venom case, it's perfect. I sat there trying to think of something I already had on hand that was just as cute as your case that I could use right now but I've got nuttin'. :crybaby:
Thanks! I kept saving that Lip Venom case because it was so cute, lol. I can't believe I actually found a use for it :smile:.